Does your vehicle have a vibration problem? NVH takes the guesswork out of fixing it!
There are over 278 possible causes of vibration concerns on today's vehicles. The NVH App can automatically tell you the exact type of vibration your vehicle is experiencing. Next, the App will guide you to find the exact cause of the vibration by following step-by-step diagnostic and repair procedures.
Take NVH with you on a road test and know for certain whether your issue is:
- Tire speed-related
- Driveshaft speed-related
- Engine speed-related
And then follow the built-in troubleshooting steps and videos to know how to fix the vibration.
More than "Just an App," this is a tool for professional service technicians as well as anyone with a vibration concern on their vehicle.
- QUICK, ACCURATE AND PRECISE: The NVH App can be setup and ready to begin diagnosis in as little as 30 seconds!
- VIBRATION DIAGNOSIS: Place or mount your device against a solid surface in your vehicle and the internal sensors will measure and analyze your vehicle’s vibration problem.
- LIVE RESULTS: Watch one of three different displays that show you live measurements of your vibration in different ways to make sure you have all the information you need.
- MULTI-PART ANALYSIS:
- AUTOMATIC: Not sure how to interpret your results? NVH will analyze your road test for you and tell you which type of vibration problem your vehicle has.
- TOTALS: Want to get into the numbers yourself? NVH shows you the statistics for each type of vibration detected and will break it down by vehicle speed to give you even more information.
- PDF REPORT: print, email, or save a PDF diagnostic report showing all the details of the analysis.
- RECORD: Record your road test and watch it again in real time or pause and go through it step by step.
- SHARE: Want another field service engineer, mechanic, or friend to see your test and give their opinion? Export your recordings to an NVH file so they can import it into their device and view your recording and it’s analysis. Can also print or send a pdf report detailing the analysis of the recording.
- VEHICLE DATABASE: NVH has an extensive database of 27,900 vehicles to choose from so that you can just pick your vehicle and go! Can’t find your vehicle in the database? Not a problem! You can manually enter your vehicle’s information and save it for future use. To see a list of vehicles in the NVH vehicle database, or to see what information you will need to know about your vehicle if it is not in the database, visit http://www.vibratesoftware.com/nvh/database.htm.
- DIAGNOSTIC HELP AND VIDEOS: Whether you are a seasoned field service engineer, experienced technician, or a self-made mechanic, NVH’s comprehensive diagnostic help file has something for everyone. Read through detailed instructions and information accompanied by hundreds of photos and dozens of videos. With over 28 years of vibration diagnostic expertise built into the troubleshooting steps, you will be in good hands.
- SUPPLEMENTARY TOOLS: NVH contains a suite of extra tools to help with various automotive tasks:
- Determine the rotational speeds of various automotive parts using a strobe light
- Measure driveshaft angles
- Check the accuracy of your speedometer
- Measure raw vibration frequencies and amplitudes
OPTIONAL BLUETOOTH OBD-II DLC INTERFACES:
- PLX Kiwi 3 (16 pin, 250k 9 pin)
- Nexiq Blue-Link Mini (250k and 500k baud)
These tools will read engine RPM directly from the vehicle and use it for engine speed-related vibration diagnosis
NOTE: This application is intended to be used by a passenger in a vehicle, not the driver. Do not attempt to enter application information or adjust your mobile device while driving. Failure to pay full attention to the operation of your vehicle could result in death, serious injury, or property damage. You assume total responsibility and risk from using this application.
Updated the help files for vibration diagnostics
Squashed several bugs
Over 13,000 more new vehicle profiles added:
- Most 2019-2020 Commercial Trucks (Class 4 through 8)
- Most 2019-2020 passenger cars and light trucks in North America.
- European versions of most Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Volkswagen, and Volvo.
- Most 1997 and above passenger cars and light trucks in North America.
- Genesis vehicles 2009-2021
In total we now have almost 28,000 pre-loaded vehicle profiles from 33 manufacturers (you can enter your own if yours is not already in the app):
+ 2001-2020 Acura
+ 2013-2020 Audi
+ 1997-2020 BMW
+ 2003-2020 Buick
+ 2000-2020 Cadillac
+ 1996-2020 Chevrolet
+ 1997-2020 Chrysler
+ 1996-2020 Dodge
+ 2012-2020 Fiat
+ 2002-2020 Ford
+ 2009-2021 Genesis
+ 2001-2020 GMC
+ 2001-2020 Honda
+ 1997-2010 Hummer
+ 1994-2020 Hyundai
+ 1999-2020 Infiniti
+ 2000-2020 Jaguar
+ 1996-2020 Jeep
+ 1995-2020 Kia
+ 1992-2020 Land Rover
+ 1990-2020 Lexus
+ 2000-2020 Lincoln
+ 2003-2020 Mazda
+ 2003-2020 Mercedes-Benz
+ 2000-2020 Nissan
+ 2009-2020 Porsche
+ 1997-2020 Ram
+ 2004-2016 Scion
+ 2002-2020 Subaru
+ 1990-2020 Toyota
+ 2004-2020 Volkswagen
+ 2007-2020 Volvo
Support for selected hybrid and electric vehicles is coming in the next version update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is an easy to use, accurate program for isolating vibrations. You’re up and running in 5 minutes. As a service professional, it saves time and the results are easy to understand. I’ve used other devices that require complicated setup and calibrations. That is not this program.
Really like the app, I use it for work and still trying to find the best ways to utilize all the data it provides but very helpful in quantifying that info
Would like to see the ability to pick the quantity of driveshafts in the angle measurement tool. So all those joints could be calculated.
Definitely works!Love it!
It just takes a little bit of time using this app to get good at it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vibrate Software, Inc.
- 105.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Vibrate Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.