NYU Mobile is the official mobile app designed to enhance the experience of New York University students. This app will help you navigate NYU on the go and see the rich life of NYU through university information, events, photos, and more.
NYU Mobile allows you to:
- See class assignments and announcements
- Check campus shuttle routes
- Schedule Safe Ride transportation
- See dining menus
- See where to print on campus
- Search the campus map
- Find contact information in the NYU Directory
- Check the University events calendar
- Search for jobs on Handshake
- Browse University news
- Receive University Info Alerts, including push notifications
- And more
Customizable navigation, in addition to updates to events, campus map, and NYU Eats! We thank you very much for your feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Too many bugs
I’ve been using the app for Welcome week. When I click on one event I can see the information fine. But when I click a different event, I see the information for what I previously clicked on instead of the one I’m currently trying to see. It’s frustrating. Also the app crashes every once in awhile.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing us this feedback, @Jaddrgbxdhkpphc. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get to the bottom of what might be causing this and try to resolve it.
Really pleased with this mobile app
Update: NYU updated the app (or probably the back end since there was no actual app update) since my update and it works wonderfully. That was a really fast turnaround time. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing us this feedback, @secretsofdiffusion. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have made an update to the app so that you should now be able to use 2-factor authentication and successfully access Classes and Albert with version 3.13.
It's better than previous versions, though still crashes on iPhone 5 when logging in. Finally supports iPhone 5 now.... Though this app doesn't really have much usability. Before you dole out sums of money into developing the app, ask what students want!!
2. Add/drop classes
3. Map with better functionality
4. Less clustered home page (yes it acts as a news portal, but no one reads them and it just becomes very inconvenient to use)
5. Meals offered at cafeterias
6. Events in NYC (esp events where NYU students can have discount, then maybe ability to reserve ticket too in later versions)
7. Schedule visits with shc kimmel wasserman
In all, more reasons why students should use it, more reasons why students need to LOG IN to use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.