Keep up-to-date with all the latest Olympic news and updates as we head towards Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games!
Follow the Olympic journey and more with the Olympics app, your personal companion for every Olympic sport.
With the Olympics app, you can:
• GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS: discover in-depth insights into Olympic events, breaking news, and watch live sports.
• WATCH OLYMPIC QUALIFIERS: don’t miss any action, see events live from the app!
• CUSTOMISE YOUR EXPERIENCE: add all your favourite Olympic events, teams and athletes for insider access straight from the source.
Whether you’re keeping up with the Qualifiers, interested in the stories behind events like the Torch Relay and Ceremonies, or simply want to learn more about the Olympic Games - the Olympics app is the perfect companion.
Get into the games with live events in the app. Don’t miss out on any action as your favourite athletes compete for a spot in the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics.
SCHEDULES & RESULTS
Stay on top of all the Olympic events. Our handy reminders help you know when the events that you are interested in are taking place.
OLYMPIC QUALIFIERS - ROAD TO PARIS
Watch the Olympic Qualifiers live, straight from the app. From skateboarding to surfing and gymnastics, there are plenty of new and exciting events to see. Follow your favourite athletes or discover emerging talent as they compete for a slot in Paris 2024!
It’s hard to stay on top of everything that’s going on at the Olympics! The Olympics App allows you to stay updated with minute-by-minute news on all your favourite events.
Create a customised experience by adding all your favourite Olympic events, teams and athletes. That way, you can enjoy content and updates that cater to your Olympic interests.
PODCASTS & NEWS
Listen to curated Olympic podcasts that inspire and motivate the athlete in all of us. You’ll find the most in-depth sports coverage right here on the app, as well as an exclusive look behind the scenes.
We are listening to your feedback and making updates to ensure you have the best Olympic experience. This new version includes:
- new features for the Road to Paris 2024 Summer Games, don't miss a single moment!
- Bug fixes
- Performance enhancements
We hope you enjoy this new version. Please share your feedback with: https://support.olympics.com
Ratings and Reviews
I check this app like every five minutes
I am a massive skating fan, so whenever skate is on I watch live and keep the app open—it's awesome that I don't even have to refresh. The score just pops up when it's been released, which is usually 10-30 seconds before it comes up on the telly. I love that it always alerts me when a country I tick off is competing/has won a medal, that's super great. Overall, it's very aesthetically pleasing and runs quickly with practically no bugs. 11/10 would recommend!
Lots of info, but not user friendly. And what Time Zone!?
This app has been around since at least the last Olympic Games, yet is still not user friendly. Professional interface engineers need to apply best practices with user feedback to improve the usability. Too many hoops to jump through (too many clicks to desired info) and insufficient user customization of the interface.
Why are event times in military time with no time zone provided? We can assume it’s local to the Olympic site, but how do we know? It could also be GMT. And why can’t we just select our time zone in settings and see all events at the time they occur in our own time zone? As it stands now, we have to covert military time to regular civilian time and then figure out what time zone the Olympic site is in (Japan this year) and then figure out the difference between the time in Japan and the time in our own town and then covert! Just let me set my time zone!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you are having an issue with the time zones.
The time in the app is the Tokyo local time and unfortunately, there is no way to change it. You can also find the schedule on the website https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/olympic-games/en/results/all-sports/olympic-schedule.htm
Our goal is to provide a rich experience. We would like to hear more about your concern. Please reach out to us at http://support.olympics.com if you have more questions or if you would like to give us feedbacks.
Not Very User Friendly
(Updated from 1 star to 3 stars because some problems were corrected.)
The pages load fast, but the settings still need to be improved:
(1) We need to have more than one favorite team; at least 3 favorites would be good - many of us have multi-national families, friends, and business colleagues.
(2) We need to be able to pick more than 8 favorite sports to follow, or else we need to be able to select some broader categories as well as individual events. At least 12 would help. For example, I would like to choose “Swimming / Diving” and get ALL the swimming and diving events including the synchronized swimming; “Martial Arts” and get Karate, Judo, TaeKwanDo and anything else considered a martial art; and “Cycling” and get everything that uses a bicycle.
(3) The app needs a landscape view for iPad and other tablets.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review, we sincerely appreciate for all the meaningful feedbacks provided to us.
We will make sure to forward them to the respective teams for improvement of our in-app experience!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- International Olympic Committee
- 57.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 International Olympic Committee