Two-week free trial! OmniFocus Standard and Pro are in-app purchases, with discounts for people who bought earlier versions of OmniFocus for iOS. Or you can get OmniFocus for iOS, Mac, and web for just one price with the OmniFocus Subscription. Download the app for details.
Use OmniFocus to accomplish more every day. Create projects and tasks, organize them with tags, focus on what you can do right now — and get stuff done.
OmniFocus — now celebrating 10 years as the trusted, gold-standard to-do list app — brings unrivaled power and flexibility to your iPhone and iPad, making it easy to work the way you want to work.
OmniFocus manages everything in your busy life. Use projects to organize tasks naturally, and then add tags to organize across projects. Easily enter tasks when you’re on the go, and process them when you have time. Tap the Forecast view — which shows both tasks and calendar events — to get a handle on your day. Use the Review perspective to keep your projects and tasks on track.
Then let our free syncing system make sure your data is the same on all your iOS devices. (And on OmniFocus for Mac and Web, available separately.) Because your data is encrypted, it’s safe in the cloud.
STANDARD FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• NEW: Tags add a powerful additional organizing tool. Create tags for person, energy level, priority, location, and more.
• NEW: Batch editing lets you set due dates, tags, and other data for multiple tasks all at once
• NEW: Flexible inspectors allow you to show only the features you use, and reorder them so your favorites are where you want them
• NEW: The Forecast view shows your tasks and calendar events in order, so you can better see what’s coming up in your day
• NEW: Enhanced repeating tasks are easier than ever to set up — and they work with real-world examples such as the first weekday of the month
• Syncing supports end-to-end encryption so that your data is safe wherever it’s stored, on our server or yours
• Attachments — graphics and audio — add rich information to your tasks
• View options let you customize each perspective by deciding what it should show and how it should filter your tasks
• The Review perspective takes you through your projects and tasks — so you stay organized
• With Siri support you can add tasks just by talking
• OmniFocus Mail Drop adds tasks via email and works with services like IFTTT and Zapier
PRO FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Custom perspectives help you create new ways to see your data by filtering and grouping projects and tags. NEW: The filtering rules are simpler to use while being more powerful than ever, letting you combine rules with “all,” “any,” and “none.” You can also choose any image to use as your custom perspective’s icon, and a custom tint color to go with it.
• NEW: Today’s Forecast can include items with a specific tag, and you can reorder those tasks however you choose, so you can plan your day better
• The customizable sidebar and home screen lets you organize your perspectives the way you want to, for super-fast access
OPTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION INFO
Pro features in this edition of OmniFocus can be purchased via the OmniFocus Subscription, which gives you access to OmniFocus on iOS, Mac, and the Web on a monthly or yearly basis.
Subscriptions include a 2-week free trial for first time subscribers. If you are re-subscribing, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly or annual rate at which you subscribed. You can manage your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
OmniFocus 3.2.3 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Audio Recording — Fixed several problems with Audio Recording, including a crash.
• First Run — Fixed several problems with the first run flow and In-App Purchases.
• Search — Fixed a problem where search would not find actions in the last project in a projects list.
• Sync — Fixed a problem that could result in an “Unrecognized date string for transaction” error.
• Free Viewer — Disabled sync in Free Viewer mode, to avoid problems and for consistency with OmniFocus for Mac.
• Smaller Fixes and Improvements — Thanks for sending in bug and crash reports!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
A Must Have For Productivity!
I recently upgraded from OmniFocus 2 to OmniFocus 3. At first I was a bit disappointed. Stylistically the app doesn’t look much different than the previous version until after a few days later when I realized that there is so much under the hood. In fact it is a brand new an incredibly powerful productivity tool that has maintained the same familiarity that its users have grown accustomed to, while adding tremendous amount of power and flexibility, so much so that I would say whether you follow GTD or any other system, or you want to make your own OmniFocus can support that. The note field is absolutely incredible. You can add an email and it would display as if you are viewing it in your email client. Tags are incredibly powerful and easy. Custom perspectives can organize your data however you like to view it . While you can customize the app to such degree that it no longer looks like when you first got it, it is incredibly powerful and useful right out of the box. Another feature that I absolutely love is the Review Perspective which is so unique to OmniFocus and not offered by any other productivity app on the market. I can keep writing but all of this is a testament to the OmniGroup for their ability and understanding of how to make us more productive while enjoying the process. Many, many Thanks!!!
One of the key tenets of GTD is being able to trust your system. Once a task has been captured, you can relax in the knowledge that it won't be lost; won't be forgotten. OmniFocus on my iPad, iPhone and Mac give me that confidence.
The GTD system is centered around the concepts of Projects and Contexts, which previous versions of OmniFocus supported elegantly. Contexts in particular were a powerful tool, but sometimes frustrating to organize. It was hard to fit every task into a single, meaningful context. The “big idea” with OmniFocus 3 is the change away from context to tag. Tags work exactly like contexts did previously, but you can have many of them on a task instead of one. This is a major game changer. All my tasks were migrated to the new version with no problem, with my former contexts converted to tags. Now I'm rethinking everything about how to use tags in more flexible ways, especially using geofencing tags (like a “Home Depot” tag and a “Lowe's” Tag on tasks to pick up potting soil).
OmniFocus 3 oozes quality and craftsmanship which I've come to expect from the Omni Group. As a loyal customer, I did get it for a discount, but it was an insta-buy anyway. Can't say enough about this great company.
Wow.. wow.. and SMH..
So I'm still VERY new to all this therefore I spent A LOT of time researching! To find the BEST and why... Who has what features, and the most flaws! Dead give away in the reviews what is true by the "repeat complaints" and/or "compliments"... This way I know I'm gonna waste wayyyyy more time trying it out or possibly spending my hard earned money on it... Then I end up hating it! Bc I AM the that person that will fight for the refund!! I've worked in Customer Service for 12 years so I don't lose lol!) Anywho..... I'm intrigued to say the least. The reviews alone make it perfectly clear OM has revived themselves with version 3..... As far as features go that is!!! The simple fact that hundreds of people have been either RE-CHARGED to use an app they already paid for, just because it finally Upgraded (Which is beyond absurd!!) Or go without those new features... Forced my hand to refuse giving your company more money! Can you imagine all these app developers friggin charging paid customers, LOYAL PEOPLE THAT ALREADY MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR BUSINESS WORLD... AGAIN!!! Every time they keep up with the competition and do what they're supposed to do. YEAH FRIGGIN RIGHT!! I'm actually surprised at Apple as well for allowing such BS!
- The Omni Group
- 172.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2019 The Omni Group
- In-App Purchases
- Free Trial Free
- Free Trial Free
- Upgrade to v3 Pro $37.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.