Two-week free trial! OmniFocus Standard and Pro are in-app purchases, with discounts for people who bought earlier versions of OmniFocus for iOS. Or you can get OmniFocus for iOS, Mac, and web for just one price with the OmniFocus Subscription. Download the app for details.
Use OmniFocus to accomplish more every day. Create projects and tasks, organize them with tags, focus on what you can do right now — and get stuff done.
OmniFocus — now celebrating 10 years as the trusted, gold-standard to-do list app — brings unrivaled power and flexibility to your iPhone and iPad, making it easy to work the way you want to work.
OmniFocus manages everything in your busy life. Use projects to organize tasks naturally, and then add tags to organize across projects. Easily enter tasks when you’re on the go, and process them when you have time. Tap the Forecast view — which shows both tasks and calendar events — to get a handle on your day. Use the Review perspective to keep your projects and tasks on track.
Then let our free syncing system make sure your data is the same on all your iOS devices. (And on OmniFocus for Mac and Web, available separately.) Because your data is encrypted, it’s safe in the cloud.
• NEW: Tags add a powerful additional organizing tool. Create tags for person, energy level, priority, location, and more.
• NEW: Batch editing lets you set due dates, tags, and other data for multiple tasks all at once
• NEW: Flexible inspectors allow you to show only the features you use, and reorder them so your favorites are where you want them
• NEW: The Forecast view shows your tasks and calendar events in order, so you can better see what’s coming up in your day
• NEW: Enhanced repeating tasks are easier than ever to set up — and they work with real-world examples such as the first weekday of the month
• Inbox is where you quickly add tasks — save them when you think of them, organize them later
• Syncing supports end-to-end encryption so that your data is safe wherever it’s stored, on our server or yours
• Notes can be attached to your tasks, so you have the information you need
• Attachments — graphics and audio — add rich information to your tasks
• View options let you customize each perspective by deciding what it should show and how it should filter your tasks
• The Review perspective takes you through your projects and tasks — so you stay organized
• With Siri support you can add tasks just by talking
• OmniFocus Mail Drop adds tasks via email and works with services like IFTTT and Zapier
• The Today Widget and the Apple Watch app show you your most important items — you don’t even have to open OmniFocus on your phone to know what’s up
Pro features make OmniFocus even more powerful:
• Custom perspectives help you create new ways to see your data by filtering and grouping projects and tags. NEW: The filtering rules are simpler to use while being more powerful than ever, letting you combine rules with “all,” “any,” and “none.” You can also choose any image to use as your custom perspective’s icon, and a custom tint color to go with it.
• NEW: Today’s Forecast can include items with a specific tag, and you can reorder those tasks however you choose, so you can plan your day better
• The customizable sidebar and home screen lets you organize your perspectives the way you want to, for super-fast access
• The Today Widget shows a perspective of your choice in Notification Center
Download OmniFocus and start your free trial! The app includes a quick tutorial and a manual — and there’s plenty more on the website.
If you have feedback or questions, our Support Humans would love to hear from you! Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or reach us on Twitter at @omnifocus.
Subscription Terms of Service: https://www.omnigroup.com/legal
OmniFocus 3.11.4 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Omni Automation [PRO] — Omni Automation now supports storing and accessing credentials in the Keychain. For more details about this change and other recent Omni Automation improvements, see the API Reference Release Notes.
• Search Scope — The pull-down search interface will now remember your most recently used search scope, rather than always resetting to the first available scope.
• Site Licenses — The process for licensing OmniFocus via a site license has been simplified: customers who authenticate our apps using their own SAML server can now enter their email address to initiate the authentication process.
• First Run — Fixed a bug that could cause OmniFocus to display an inaccurate error message after signing into an Omni Account associated with an expired trial.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
OmniFocus is by far the best reminders app for work. On the surface it keeps everything sorted and organized way better than anything I’ve used in the past. I had a little trouble getting my phone and tablet to sync to my Mac correctly but that may have been user error. Once i got it working though it was amazing and the shortcuts on the Mac side have made my days so much easier. I used to forget to set reminders but on the Mac regardless of what program your in you can just hit “control, option, space” and a window pops up to add a new reminder. It’s awesome. The custom perspectives are also a very cool feature that lets you sort and view just what you need, filtering out anything thats not relevant. Those custom perspectives then sync over to all my devices. There is a lot more i need to learn to use this app to its full potential, it has a high learning curve but what I’ve gotten from it so far is incredible.
My only gripe is that the subscription price of $9.99 a month seems steep. I get why they need a subscription model to stay in business but i think $4.99 would be a much more reasonable price for what is essentially a reminders app (albeit a amazing reminders app). Hopefully they bring the price down to a more reasonable level, then i would recommend it to everyone and give it a much deserved 5 star.
A Must Have For Productivity!
I recently upgraded from OmniFocus 2 to OmniFocus 3. At first I was a bit disappointed. Stylistically the app doesn’t look much different than the previous version until after a few days later when I realized that there is so much under the hood. In fact it is a brand new an incredibly powerful productivity tool that has maintained the same familiarity that its users have grown accustomed to, while adding tremendous amount of power and flexibility, so much so that I would say whether you follow GTD or any other system, or you want to make your own OmniFocus can support that. The note field is absolutely incredible. You can add an email and it would display as if you are viewing it in your email client. Tags are incredibly powerful and easy. Custom perspectives can organize your data however you like to view it . While you can customize the app to such degree that it no longer looks like when you first got it, it is incredibly powerful and useful right out of the box. Another feature that I absolutely love is the Review Perspective which is so unique to OmniFocus and not offered by any other productivity app on the market. I can keep writing but all of this is a testament to the OmniGroup for their ability and understanding of how to make us more productive while enjoying the process. Many, many Thanks!!!
The best of the BEST
I have been using OmniFocus since 2011. Each new version whether major or minor update makes the app better. A lot of people pass up this app because it’s either too expensive or too cumbersome. The old saying “you can’t judge a book by it’s cover” is defiantly true here. Yes, it is expensive, but it pays for itself in how easy your life can become if you take the time to use it. It can be as hard or easy as you wish. Over the almost 10 years I’ve used it I have learned things along the way that I wishe I had known earlier. There are several resources online with video tutorials, to help you get started. Their new subscription model will make it easier for those on a budget. Not enough can be said about the custom perspectives. I’ve got several set up for different things like work, grocery store, Netflix items I want to see. When I walk into the grocery store, I tap the grocery store perspective and all the grocery items I entered in are there. Something in the future? No problem, set the deferred date for the date in the future, and forget about it. OmniFocus will bring it back in view on that date. Do you have trouble remembering to review your task list, don’t worrry OmniFocus reminds you to do that at whatever interval you want. It really is the BEST when it comes to task or project management.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Omni Group
- 172.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2021 The Omni Group
- In-App Purchases
- Free Trial
- Free Trial
- Free Trial
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.