One makes you – not your bank – the master of your money. Instead of forcing your life to fit outdated banking systems, One’s saving, spending, and sharing all-in-one account revolves around you.
Spend with confidence
• One account and one card to meet all your spending needs
• One’s Credit Line covers you should you dip below zero
• No fees, no minimums
Reach your goals faster
• Get an industry-leading interest rate without minimums or fees
• Earn meaningful interest with 1.00% APY* on Save pocket balances up to $10,000
• Automatically save part of each paycheck when you activate One’s Auto-Save feature. Earn 3.00%* APY on your Auto-Save pocket balance.
Put money in your pockets
Pockets are like accounts, only without paperwork or stress. You can even create your own pockets, name them and share them with anyone in your life.
• Add new pockets for free anytime.
• Point your One card at any pocket to spend.
• Create a pocket for any need or goal. The possibilities are endless.
Share with the people in your life
• Share with friends, family, roommates, your partner...anyone in your life.
• Seamlessly save and spend together for any financial need or goal
• Use your One card to conduct transactions from your shared pocket
Give your paycheck a raise. Unlock even better rates and be eligible for additional credit by connecting your paycheck.
• Earn 1.00% APY* on your main Save pocket on balances up to $25,000
• Set up Auto-Save and earn 3.00% APY* on a portion of your paycheck
• Get a credit line up to the value of your paycheck. Subject to approval
• Use your One card as credit or debit
*Annual Percentage Yield as of 6/1/2020 and subject to change
Banking services are provided by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC.
We’ve updated the One experience and are thrilled to release an enhanced look and feel! In addition, this release provides several major updates improving how you connect with your money at One:
• Total Cash: quickly know where you stand, see your total cash balance directly on your dashboard
• Card Details: easily access your virtual card and all card settings right from your home screen
• Spending Bar: feel confident spending with one simplified visual showing your available cash and Credit Line through your Spend pocket
• Transaction Descriptors: enhanced descriptions now add even more information for many transfers and transactions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The most straight-forward, honest banking
Having tried every bank from Chase to Bank of America to Wells Fargo, and even small credit unions, One has clearly demonstrated value over all others in a very short time. Big banks are only concerned about profit, normally at the expense of their customers, so it is incredibly refreshing to see a bank being transparent with their products and services. Additionally, they go out of their way to make sure customers avoid late fees and overdrafts or being taken advantage of by hidden fees or costs. They are actively encouraging sustainable and responsible spending/saving behaviors. It is heartening to see a bank look after their customers. I can’t recommend them highly enough!
Easy to use and the pockets make it!
I was a little hesitant to try a new banking app out, but ever since downloading it I have found that it is so easy to use, works well with other banks, make financing/saving clear, has great interest rates, makes sharing money fun with pockets, and has an intuitive user interface that really allows you to see how your money is working for you. Really well done and I’m so happy I made the switch!
My $500 credit line turned into $30
Hopefully this gets fixed as the month turns over, but I had a $500 credit line or the “borrow pocket” that I need right now, and was not able to buy medication and almost ran out of gas thinking it was still there. It had dropped to a $30 credit line. Please Help! I have been promoting this to friends and family would like to think this gets fixed and you don’t just pull the rug out from under people like this on purpose. I think it’s a glitch. I was really excited to use this bit of credit to help me get gas to continue to do Postmates, but take more head on, as I have no income right now and government stimulus yet or unemployment. Would Love to change my rating on this app that I was loving and was helping me stream line and organize my finances, and was giving me a little hope.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear about your experience and are here to support you. Please reach out to us at email@example.com, we’ll work closely with you on the next steps to move forward.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.