A modern version of the classic: Klondike Solitaire - with one card draws
Includes large tournaments and head-to-head competitions.
Some key features:
• Klondike Solitaire: Stack cards into piles to sort them by their suit. Sound easy? It is! Sorta.
• It only takes a minute or two to play a round, but it's so fun you'll want to play for hours.
• Fast animations and smooth touch controls on all devices.
• Play for free as long as you want without constantly sitting through ads.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME, and SD. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
New optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This game is a lot of fun. Download it & give it a try. You can win real money & they do pay you. Legit Give it a try. You won’t be sorry ❤️ this game is tons of fun. Only problem I have is I can not connect the phone number I've had for over 10years because they keep telling me its registered with another account. Yet they never send you a link via text to confirm your number so we can sort it out. I've been playing for so long & yet they haven't figured this easy way to once & for all sort it out. I don't play money games as I think without a confirmed number you won't get paid.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the stellar review! Keep on playin :) - Tether Studios
Accept what the give
After back and forth emails over two days with support over a error. I received multiple explanations on how the point system works. And then was asked to provide screenshots which i did. And you can clearly see there must have been some error. After the last communication with support where they ignored a chunk of games to justify not at least refunding the entry fee i paid in coins the game gives you free i have decided to warn others about trying to get assistance with pay out errors. Unless you enjoy getting frustrated with multiple people as your issue gets passed from person to person and not having the issue resolved at all. Because let’s be real honest here refunding the entry fee is not going to hurt them especially when the error has been noted. When they give you a bonus every 2 hours of free coins. Like come one. Back to my point unless you want to spend days emailing people don’t contact support they will not resolve your issue and will only waste your time.
Don’t like the fact that you bet on games and don’t get what you bet back and the other persons whole bet back, jus a portion.
Like if you bet $10 and so does your opponent , if you win, you’ll get a portion of your $10 back , snd a portion of your opponent and you get maybe like $14
Other then this issue ... it’s a good game
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tether Studios, LLC
- 361.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2019 Tether Studios
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.