With OnePageCRM mobile app for iOS you can harness the benefits of your CRM wherever you go. Log calls and notes, send emails, set Next Actions, speed dial your top contacts, navigate to your next meeting, and collaborate with your team, all from your phone!
- Complete and set Next Actions to always follow up with every lead.
- Log calls and notes to easily pick up where you left off.
- Use Saved Actions to save time by inserting your most frequently used sales actions.
- Import contacts from your device, individually or in bulk.
- Add new, edit, delete, and easily filter contacts.
- Save your OnePageCRM contacts to Google contacts.
- Speed dial your top leads in a click.
- Select and use your favourite communication app like WhatsApp, Skype, and others.
- Log your call results, add notes, and attach any relevant files.
DEAL AND PIPELINE MANAGEMENT
- Add deals in a click and advance them through the custom deal stages.
- Edit Deal Items.
- Add tags and notes.
- Access attached files.
- Send emails by simply tapping on the contact’s email address.
- “To:” and “bcc:” fields are automatically pre-filled so all your emails are safely stored in your account.
- Select and use your preferred email app.
- Easily view all your email correspondence with a contact without leaving the app.
- View or navigate to your customer’s address with Google Maps by simply tapping the contact’s or organization’s address.
- Assign contacts to other members of your team.
- @mention your teammates to bring their attention to a particular update, and they’ll be instantly notified.
- Customize which notifications you want to receive or turn them off completely.
- Automatically copy a phone number, email address or organization’s description to your clipboard by simply long pressing it.
Note: A OnePageCRM account is required to use OnePageCRM iOS app.
What's new [3.18.11]:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Save your eyes with our new dark mode!
- Check all your notifications in the new tab
- Add Deal Items to your deals
- Complete actions by swiping left
- Add/remove attachments while creating/editing deals, notes and calls
- View email correspondence with your contacts
- "Hide contacts without actions" option in settings
- Easily access contact details for deals in pipeline
- Copy contact/org. details with a quick press and hold
- Push notifications for call updates
A big update for the mobile app.
Our goal is to allow you to do everything from your phone so you’ll never need to go into the office. So purely to avoid office small talk we have redeployed all our engineering resources and award winning design from around the globe allow you to do as much of the sales process from your mobile device as possible.
- Add a next action and deadline to a contact to ensure you always follow up.
- Set up a queue of follow up actions once complete.
- Assign these actions to another team member.
- You can now view your pipeline in the app.
- Quickly add and edit a deal and related notes.
- Fast / improved user interface. It’s not quite ‘Minority Report’ level yet but we dream of the day.
- Search / add / delete / edit / update / ask on a date / any contacts. (We recommend a lovely candle lit dinner).
- See if you are going to hit target by filtering deals and expected close dates. (To pay for said date).
- Record notes on the go, for contacts and deals. (Please don’t note and drive).
- See a contact's address on maps.
- Now you can see a photo of your contact on your mobile.
- Edit and update your deals when you make that sale! Woot, drinks on you!
- Add contacts from your own phone to OnePageCRM. Maybe exclude your Mum… unless she has budget this quarter...
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple, thoughtful, flexible and inspiring
It’s rare to feel inspired after using an app, but this group is developing a inspiring app. It has made a huge difference for us, providing a way to see our sales process differently which has lead to the improvement in our process and outcomes.
We have had several opportunities to interact with the development team and each time we have been impressed. We hope to meet them one day and thank them.
Obviously we are fans of this app and this development team, we encourage you to try this app and put the effort into using it as you develop your sales program. We believe it will inspire you too.
Developer Response ,
Amazing feedback, thank you for your very kind words and we're delighted to hear our app has inspired you. We're always up for a cuppa and a chat so if you're ever in the area, drop us a message! Keep in touch!
Simple in the right areas.
Most CRMs take the approach of collecting as much information as possible and that becomes the primary focus and become a cloudy mess of data. However, we in sales know that it’s what we do next with the client that dictates whether not we get the sale. One page hits that tone perfectly. I have all the information on the contacts that I need, the communication trail is there, but front and center is what I have to do today and what I didn’t get done yesterday. Thanks guys.
I love OnePage! Have been using it for at least two years, and it is fantastic for helping me keep organized. As a small business owner, I don’t have an entire staff of people to do my sales and keep up with possible leads and potential customers. OnePage is easy to use and to modify for my business and how I think and like to work. Thanks, OnePage!
Developer Response ,
That's great to hear JS, we're delighted to hear that OnePageCRM is helping you manage your business more efficiently. Keep up the great work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.