Link sharing is here! Instantly share any video using a web-link and watch a video in a web browser. No need for the recipient to have an OnForm account. Enjoy!
OnForm is a new, one stop video analysis and coaching platform that helps coaches provide video feedback and communicate with their athletes. With OnForm’s built-in individual and group communication capabilities, coaches can easily stay in touch with their remote and in-person athletes using voice-overs, text messaging and file sharing. Expand your business by adding video coaching that creates additional revenue and provides the ability to manage more clients in less time.
What can you do with OnForm?
COACHING FOR REMOTE AND IN-PERSON ATHLETES
* Reach athletes no matter where they are. Generate new revenue by providing remote consultations and training to your athletes.
* For in-person athletes, provide instant visual feedback with our slow motion, markup and analysis tools which your athletes can review even after a training session.
* Seeing is believing. With our easy to use voice-over recording and markup tools, easily pinpoint key areas for improvement.
* Share this feedback with athletes 1:1 or to a group so that they retain and improve from your insights.
* What gets measured, gets done. Provide feedback without having to be on a voice call or in-person.
* Stay in touch with your in-person athletes while traveling.
* Ensure your athletes and teams put in the work they need to improve.
* Simplify your life and get your time back by organizing your teams and 1:1 interactions.
* Easily monitor and communicate with dozens of athletes.
* Compare two videos against each other to analyze form or track improvement over time. Comparisons can be done side-by-side or overlaid on top of each other. Easily switch videos in and out when doing a comparison.
* Record high speed videos at up to 240 FPS on supported devices. Pause/resume your recordings to easily capture multiple moments in a single video. Use voice commands or a bluetooth camera trigger to easily start/pause/stop your recordings.
* Fine scrubbing, slow motion playback and video markup tools help you go further than what’s achievable with just your device’s camera roll.
* Record voice-overs to capture your feedback. Voice-overs are instantly created and shareable at the tap of a button.
* Organize videos by athlete or team. Sort by private or shared videos, add titles to easily locate and search through your videos.
* Videos are automatically synced across all of your devices. Storage space on-device is smartly managed.
* 1:1 and group chat helps you exchange videos, training information and coordinate logistics.
* Create custom sub-groups to easily share with just the people you need
Our affordable pricing packages allow you to pay for our premium subscription on behalf of your athletes/clients/team, or for you to purchase your own subscription and have your athletes/clients/team each purchase their own subscription. Your choice! We are flexible and work with you on how you want to offer your services.
Our free offer allows you to have up to 10 videos or files per person and unlimited messaging. Upgrade for just $4.99/month or $49.99/year to manage unlimited HD videos & files.
$29.99/month for an unlimited number of athletes/players/clients/students.
Includes 1 coach account.
$49.99/month for an unlimited number of athletes/players/clients/students.
Includes 3 coach accounts.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at purchase confirmation. Subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or cancel your subscription by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
-We've added the ability to share videos by email link! This has been a huge request of Hudl Technique users, and now you can easily share a video to anyone using a link. Email it, or copy and paste it into a text, social media etc. It's instantly shared and immediately visible.
-All videos are kept on the local device for 48 hours before being archived.
-Several bug fixes and stability improvements
We've had tens of thousands of people switch from Hudl Technique to OnForm, thank you! We're always listening for feedback to improve our app: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Best All-in-one APP for Golf Coaches!!
Since using OnForm my life as a golf coach has become much simpler. I no longer have to spend time in my camera roll organizing photos with each student having all of their videos, documents, photos, etc. all stored within the OnForm app under their name. Also, I do nit have to go through my emails and/or text messages to find communications between me, their mental coach, physical coach, parent, the student, etc. All communications are stored with the students name. Just these two features alone have saved me hours!
I was worried about the time it would take to switch to a new app. But once I saw that you can mass import everything right into a players name, I was relieved.
This app has tons and tons of cool features! One of my favorites is the ability to have my iPhone set up on a tripod and using their auto capture feature, I can show the student their swing on my iPad within a very short period of time. This feature alone costs thousands with other apps after you buy the cameras and computer.
I could go on and on but to wrap it all up, all of your photos, videos, documents, messages, emails, etc. stored under your students name are stored on the apps cloud. Unbelievable!
Developer Response ,
We’re so happy to hear you’ve found all of our functionality so useful! We designed the app to be a true platform for coaches, and we couldn’t be more proud that we’re making your life better with the tools we’ve created. Thank you!!
An expensive and disappointing downgrade
Hudl was a great all sports analysis app that allow organization by tags and people. As a figure skating coach, being able to quickly pull up an element I’m teaching a student was key. OnForm is five steps in wrong direction. For one it seems very golf specific, the layout is extremely clunky with massive amounts of wasted space, and “features” that I (and I’m sure many others) find completely unnecessary. Not everything needs a voice over and not everyone needs to be connected and shared. Some of us just want have a collection of reference videos that we can quickly pull up and access. It’s quite disappointing because Hudl was a great app that did just that. Instead of gutting Hudl, I feel the developers should have actually talked to coaches from across different sports to find out how they use the app. Instead it feels like a group of tech guys who like to play golf got together and haphazardly through together an app that would only be specific to their needs. Oh and the pricing is ridiculous.
Customer service was quick to reply and very polite. I felt like they tried to be helpful in offering time to explore the app but I was also left with a feeling that my concerns about functionality were going to be addressed at all.
App wont let me downgrade from coach. Only an upgrade is available. Imagine that! Developer response: “You can cancel anytime and doesn’t understand my issue.” Well, that response is like saying we don’t give a rats a.. what you think so just cancel and delete. I’m seriously considering, BUT.. I’ll explain. When I transferred over from hudl The app asked me to choose my status as just a player or coach. It didn’t say there are six different options to choose from that will affect your monthly subscription. I’m not an official coach, but I do use the app to help out my fellow golfing buddies so I chose coach. Now that I’m in I see that the cost of coach level access is $30 a month compared to $5 for a player. I wanted to downgrade from coach to player (personal, as they call it), but there is no option for this. Besides 5 bucks a months is a bit steep for an app that I will only use at most maybe three times a year.
Ok, now that I was able to cancel I found where I could change my subscription. No biggy. I just never pay for apps or subscriptions.
Developer Response ,
You can easily cancel using Apple’s in app purchase system. If you’d like assistance with how to do that, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OnForm, Inc.
- 135.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 OnForm Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Coach Monthly $29.99
- Personal Monthly $4.99
- Personal Yearly $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.