Organize your individuals and teams into collections and broadcast messages to these groups instantly. Also introducing our Apple Watch camera remote app!
Onform is a video analysis and coaching platform that helps coaches provide video feedback and communicate with their athletes. With Onform’s built-in individual and group communication capabilities, coaches can easily stay in touch with their remote and in-person athletes using voice-overs, text messaging and file/video sharing. You'll coach smarter, your athletes will love the experience (and pay no fee to use the app with you) and you'll get your time back without filling up your storage! Expand your business by adding video coaching and manage more clients in less time.
What can you do with Onform?
COACHING FOR IN-PERSON AND REMOTE ATHLETES
* For in-person athletes, provide instant visual feedback with our slow motion, markup and analysis tools which your athletes can review during or after a training session.
* Reach athletes no matter where they are. Generate new revenue by providing remote consultations and training to your athletes.
* Seeing is believing. With our easy to use voice-over recording and markup tools, easily pinpoint key areas for improvement.
* Skeleton tracking helps visualize movement like never before (Requires 2018 iPad Pro or newer or iPhone XS or newer)
* Share video feedback privately or in large broadcast messages so athletes retain and improve from your insights.
* What gets measured, gets done. Provide feedback without having to be on a voice call or in-person.
* Stay in touch with your in-person athletes while traveling or during breaks.
* Ensure your athletes and teams put in the work they need to improve.
* Simplify your life and get your time back by organizing your teams and 1:1 interactions.
* Easily manage and communicate with hundreds of athletes.
* Compare two videos against each other to analyze form or track improvement over time. Comparisons can be done side-by-side or overlaid on top of each other. Easily switch videos in and out when doing a comparison.
* Record high speed videos at up to 240 FPS on supported devices. Pause/resume your recordings to easily capture multiple moments in a single video. Use voice commands, a bluetooth camera trigger or our new Apple watch app to easily start/pause/stop your recordings.
* Fine scrubbing, slow motion playback and video markup tools help you go further than what’s achievable with just your device’s camera roll.
* Record voice-overs to capture your feedback. Voice-overs are instantly created and shareable at the tap of a button. With instructor cam, you can add a video of you speaking helping make your voice-overs more personalized than ever before possible.
* Organize videos by athlete or team. Sort by private or shared videos, add titles and tags to easily locate and search through your videos.
* Videos are automatically synced across all of your devices. Storage space on-device is smartly managed.
* 1:1 and group chat helps you exchange videos, training information and coordinate logistics.
* Broadcast messages privately to all your athletes via 'collections'
Simple pricing with four package levels: Free, Personal, Coach and Team/Academy
Free & Personal Package:
Our free package allows up to 10 total videos, unlimited text messaging and up to 5 voiceovers/30 days. Upgrade for just $4.99/month or $49.99/year to manage up to 500 HD videos & files.
$29.99/month for an unlimited number of athletes/players/clients/students for 1 coach.
$69.99/month for an unlimited number of athletes/players/clients/students and includes 3 coach accounts.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at purchase confirmation. Subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or cancel your subscription by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Mainly a maintenance release. Should make the app work faster, with bug and crash fixes.
- New Feature: Onform is now optimized for Macs with Apple Silicon (M1 and M2) chips and newer. This allows it to utilize the full screen resolution, providing the ability to see many more video thumbnails and a more interactive viewing experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Adding to our review from a year ago:
OnForm just keeps getting better. It was great before, it’s better now.
The developers keep upgrading and improving the product, so your experience and your capabilities are constantly growing. They know their product and their users and are passionate about helping coaches get the job done easily and effectively. None of the products out there can hold a candle to it. It makes the job of analysis fun again. If you haven’t tried it you’re really missing out. Thanks again OnForm making such an exceptional product!
This is an amazing app in so many ways. I have been a professional analyst for high performance swimming over the past 35 years First the video is high-quality HD and the analysis tools are excellent, user-friendly and accurate. What I love most about it is the video and file sharing. It’s a powerful and easy to use content delivery system, which allows you to combine videos to create original content for your audience and deliver it in seconds. The unique communication system is beyond anything I have experienced for sports analysis. I love the private messaging and broadcast lists features. The support team is easy to get a hold of, innovative, and only too glad to help. Get this app - it will totally change your ability to connect, provide insightful feedback and develop your athletes. Way to go OnForm!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the amazing and thorough review. We greatly appreciate it and we’re so happy you are finding the app useful!
Best All-in-one APP for Golf Coaches!!
Since using OnForm my life as a golf coach has become much simpler. I no longer have to spend time in my camera roll organizing photos with each student having all of their videos, documents, photos, etc. all stored within the OnForm app under their name. Also, I do nit have to go through my emails and/or text messages to find communications between me, their mental coach, physical coach, parent, the student, etc. All communications are stored with the students name. Just these two features alone have saved me hours!
I was worried about the time it would take to switch to a new app. But once I saw that you can mass import everything right into a players name, I was relieved.
This app has tons and tons of cool features! One of my favorites is the ability to have my iPhone set up on a tripod and using their auto capture feature, I can show the student their swing on my iPad within a very short period of time. This feature alone costs thousands with other apps after you buy the cameras and computer.
I could go on and on but to wrap it all up, all of your photos, videos, documents, messages, emails, etc. stored under your students name are stored on the apps cloud. Unbelievable!
Developer Response ,
We’re so happy to hear you’ve found all of our functionality so useful! We designed the app to be a true platform for coaches, and we couldn’t be more proud that we’re making your life better with the tools we’ve created. Thank you!!
Decent but some annoyances
I started using OnForm as a previous Hudl user. Getting onboarded to using OnForm was okay, but the navigation was confusing at first. It is weird that you have to go into Library of videos, from the Home screen, to simply start recording a new video. Seems like an unnecessary step. I like the way the app automatically optimizes the camera settings to the specific lighting in which you are filming. But, the biggest negative to the app, is the flywheel. It’s a major downgrade from Hudl. In order to replay your videos frame-by-frame, you use the flywheel to scroll. But if your finger lets off the flywheel for just a moment, the flywheel disengages, the drawing button engages, and you have to move scroll with your finger again to-reengage the flywheel. It’s annoying because I am often watching videos closely and exclusively using the flywheel to make the video progress, amd I keep having to “recapture” the flywheel to make it engage again. You have so much space on your phone to scroll, so by the time I get the flywheel responding to my scrolling, I have to let off to reposition. It’s just not very gold for people who don’t use the “play” function to play the video and instead want to use the fly wheel so they can constantly go forwards and backwards as the need to as they watch the replay.
Developer Response ,
That’s good feedback. We’ll look to improve that experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OnForm, Inc.
- 191.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Onform Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Monthly $4.99
- Coach Monthly $29.99
- Personal Yearly $49.99
- Coach Yearly $299.99
- Team/Academy Monthly $69.99
- Team/Academy Yearly $699.99