Find the next LIRR train schedule and more in a New York Minute. onTime is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime : LIRR, you can look up the LIRR schedule anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. Find the next train as easy as opening the app. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- LIRR service/outage notification.
- Track number
- Count down to the next train
- Peak indicator
- Holiday and Holiday eve schedules
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Works on iPhone and iPod Touch without data connection
- Latest schedule
- Trip duration
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
- Improved stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ads prevent optimal usage
This app is better than the MTA’s own app, but recent additions of long ads that pop up that you can’t stop or skip is infuriating. Imagine trying to look for a train in a hurry, only to be prevented from doing so because of a useless ad! (Still 4 stars when there are no ads.)
Bug Fixes needed
It’s a great idea, the train schedules are off, several times I’ve been sent to train that was 15-20mins delayed and there was no update! In some cases you can take the next train if going to the city or Brooklyn but if you’re at a local station you might be screwed! The news and notifications pop up freezes on the phone and I can’t get to the schedule without closing and opening the app again. This app worked more effectively when I started using it several years ago so once those fixes are made and I see improvements, I’ll be sure to improve my rating!
This app has subscription service where he charges four dollars a year. It requires you to register at their website and what does not have a way to capture the purchase that I made. And when you try to restore the purchase and if you cannot see my initial purchase it fails to honor my purchase. The developer of the app will not refund you the money. Apple will not refund you the money after 60 days. So you cannot get the money nor the services that you pay for. I hate getting ripped of. I hope Apple takes some action!
- Mobileware Inc.
- 248.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobileware Inc. 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.