Find the next MNR train schedule and more in a New York Minute. onTime is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime, you can look up the MNR schedule anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. Find the next train as easy as opening the app. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- service/outage notification.
- Track number
- Count down to the next train
- Peak indicator
- Holiday and Holiday eve schedules
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Works on iPhone and iPod Touch without data connection
- Latest schedule
- Trip duration
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app !!!
Used to use the MTA train time app. It appears the app has developed a number of bugs which cannot be avoided even if you uninstall and reinstall it.
Therefore on my quest for a better app, I came across THIS ONE !! Overall, this app is much better than TrainTime. My rating of four stars versus five stars is because this app could use a few improvements. Most notably, to be more accurate relative to its real time arrivals. While the app comes very close, I have found that it can be off by a few minutes leaving one to have to sprint to catch the train because of the incorrect time listed or, for one to not go for the train because the app says it had arrived when in reality it had not.
However, being a long time train traveler, I can tell you that after using a number of different apps, this is one of the best apps out there.
Clear but still not real time
Clear but still not real time even if you click the “Are you on this train?” Also reducing the countdown time to the next train departure to just minutes from minutes and seconds isn’t helpful at all. Even if the trains are late, when they are scheduled to leave onTime those seconds really count getting there. The “Discover” button gets in the way and is pretty useless in my opinion. It also seems to be made in a way that forces you to accidentally hit the advertisements— I suppose that’s the real reason it’s there.
Even the app is late
Metronorth has been promoting this app more since there has been a huge issue with train timeliness these past few months. I was excited to download this app so I could see where trains were and if they were on time. Well, leave it to metronorth to make a time focused app that’s still late. The app is theoretically, good, in that its supposed to give you live time count downs and tell you where your train is along the route, however it’s not accurate. It’ll say your train is on time and then show up anywhere between 5-10 min late. The map will show your train coasting along the railway, but it’s not accurate. ie: as you’re waiting for your train that’s already late, the map will you you that it’s already stopped at your station and picked up passengers and is now on it’s way to the next station.
- Mobileware Inc.
- 206 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobileware Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.