Find the next Metra train schedule and more in a New York Minute. onTime is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime Metra, you can look up the Metra schedule anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. Find the next train as easy as opening the app. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- Metra service/outage notification.
- Track number
- Count down to the next train
- Holiday and Holiday eve schedules
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Works on iPhone and iPod Touch without data connection
- Latest schedule
- Trip duration
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best Daily Commuter Companion
Overall rating 4.5 stars - one my fave apps
1. Alerts when there are delays / problems
2. Lists ALL stop options
3. programmable to Taylor to my line
4.Shows what stops my train is coming to
5. Reliable ETAs
6. Smart design changes my departure stations from AM to PM automatically
7. Releases me from the need of paper schedules
9. Can send links to my family when to pick me up
1. Takes a NY min to get use to and adjust my profile settings
2. It looks busy and thus not naturally intuitive at first
1. Fun game type apps to play while in transit
1. Locator would present like “glympse” so you see the train in real time
2. BNSF schedule changes on June 11, hoping the app is updated by then
This is quite possibly the sh****est app I’ve ever used. I ride the “L” 4 times a day and heavily rely on the app to know when trains are arriving, even though it’s half accurate at times. I can say on a consistent basis it either A) never opens B) opens, loading sign swirls around then boots you out, or C) open, loads the wrong station, then shuts down after switching to correct station. I tried the free version of the app, kept it updated (which they rarely put out updates to fix bugs) so I then paid for the 4.99 yearly subscription when the free quit working, after doing so it’s not even opening!!! I have attempted multiple times today alone to use this crap-tastic app and can’t even get it to stay open long enough to try and load the schedule!! Save yourself the time and just go to the CTA website for train times!!
Love this app
I honestly haven’t made use of any of the additional features of this app at all yet, so I can’t expertly speak on them. So far, the train info that I’ve looked up has always been accurate, is more reliable than Metra’s own website, which has several times given me incorrect info on weekends, and I love the little countdown feature. Super useful!
- Mobileware Inc.
- 206 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobileware Inc. 2011
- In-App Purchases
- onTime Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.