OpenCare is a simple & personalized care tracking app for caregiving & self-care. Monitor daily symptoms, medications, goals, appointments, and notes. See the most important symptoms, progress on symptoms, a timeline of events. Get easy access to care contacts.
• Track & chart symptoms of caregiver stress and your loved ones progress over time.
• Keep a list of medications, specific dosages, and when to take them.
• Store important information about your loved one like age, preferences, and personality.
• Store care history for your loved one so you can personalize their care.
• Journal about doctors visits, important events, and things you want to remember.
DISCLAIMER: This app is not a substitute for a primary care physician. It does not provide similar services to a primary care provider. It does not offer health advice or solutions. This app should not be used alone but in combination with other patient-assistance and caregiver-assistance resources. Seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
Consult with your primary care provider or the primary care provider for your patient before beginning any regimented health tracking solution.
Welcome to the personalized symptom tracking app for caregiving and self-care. We're always making OpenCare better.
• Bug - We fixed a major bug that prevents the detail sheet from appearing.
• Bug - We fixed a minor crash on the track page.
• Improvement - Based on user feedback, navigation tab will now show names instead of \"Caregiver\" and \"Loved One\" to better personalize the experience.
• Improvement - We improved the home tab to help you monitor and log symptoms. Click "View Report" at the bottom to see symptom tracking details.
• Improvement - Timeline now has a dedicated tab.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app. Like that you can track just about everything regarding symptoms. Clean interface as well. Developers see receptive to small suggested improvements
Fails to work
I like the app but it recently started to freeze and I cannot track any symptoms.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! — The next version (14.0) will fix this issue. Please look out for the update in the next 7 days.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.