OpenOTP Authenticator is a mobile authentication solution which provides secure access for websites, VPNs, Citrix, Cloud Apps, Windows, Linux, SAML, OpenID, Wifi and much more. With OpenOTP Authentication Server, it provides the most advanced user authentication system supporting simple registration with QR Code scan, Software Token based on OATH standards and Approve/Deny login with push notifications.
It is fully compatible with Google Authenticator and can also be used with third-party applications like Dropbox or Gmail.
- Simple enrolment with QR scan on self-services
- Secure QRCode with online secret exchange
- OTP with OATH HOTP and TOTP standards
- Handy OTP display with Push notifications
- Approve/Deny login with Push notifications
- Unique fishing protection feature
- Spoken OTP with voice speech
- Touch ID and PIN protection
- Encrypted mobile storage
- Login Requests history
- Offline Mode with OpenOTP Windows Credential Provider
- OTP PIN prefixe
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much improved over previous versions. Very fast and convenient. My one piece of feedback would be to make the push approval better. Currently when you pull down the approval alert that appears on your phone, you can click the options “approve” and “decline”. When you click either of those two options, it then opens the app. Why does it need to open the app? I just want to be able to approve or decline from the alert itself without then opening the app. This is annoying, but not a deal-breaker.
This version won’t connect
This version of the app doesn’t connect.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.