Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer has been rated as "iPhone Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer has been around for 9 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPhones running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPhone 6s (Plus).
• Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
• A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
• Background play: continue playing videos when app enters background
• Landscape play: useful when iPhone turned on 'Portrait Orientation Lock'
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- Single hand mode: you can control playback with one hand
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Built in web browser
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
1. Support ChromeCast on iOS 14.
2. Add PiP on/off switch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best video player I ever used
It is very easy to use, many simple way to watch video stored in your computers on your phone. You can easily transfer videos to your phone through wifi or network connection. I used PlayerXtreme (paid version) before and OPlayer performed much better. I have problems while transferring file to PlayerXtreme. The transfers often stopped in middle of transfers even the file is not completed resulting truncated or unplayable videos. PlayerXtreme does not pick up last viewed position if you quit the app and reopen it. I have no such issues with OPlayer. I have been using it for over a year and no complaints at all.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support, you can share OPlayer app to your friends if you want, have a good day!
Latest update is annoying
Made the mistake of updating this app and now there is a permanent ad banner on the video screen. The version before didn’t have this so why now? You can’t even remove it as it stays there permanently blocking the video you’re watching since they didn’t even put it in a place that doesn’t block the actual video you’re watching. This is such an annoying feature. I wish I had not updated it. I understand that as a free app they need to make money and that isn’t an issue. Just do what other developers do and have an ad banner that can be removed or at least one that will disappear after the ad finishes playing. Instead these developers choose to keep the annoying ad banner on top of the video window obscuring the actual video you are trying to watch. Upgrading by paying to remove ads is the only way to get rid of the banner. This is the most annoying feature from what is usually a pretty good network media player. In light of this I’ve installed two new players - nPlayer Lite and Infuse who both display ads in a more tasteful way and both still allow me to stream videos from my NAS. I’ll be removing OPlayer Lite now.
Developer Response ,
you can set ads position in the settings page.
Great app, great features
This app makes it extremely easy to transfer video files to it, having multiple methods. It can play nearly any video format without conversion, as well as play all videos continuously, or custom playlists. I highly recommend upgrading to the full version. With my jailbroken iPad, I can use the camera connection kit, iFile & an SD card, putting videos on the card, creating aliases, then pasting the aliases into the right folder so the app can play the files without using space on the iPad itself.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Suzhou Totoro Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 149.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © olimsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Decompress file $0.99
- DivX Video Decoder $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.