Turn every screen into a TV with the Optimum TV app, designed for Optimum TV subscribers. Enjoy your favorite live TV while on the go plus, manage your DVR recordings and browse our extensive On Demand library from any room in your home, all on the app.
Sleek new interface and easier content discovery.
• Watch Live TV and browse your your entire TV guide and channel lineup
• Browse and access our On Demand library directly from the app
• With the TV to GO feature, watch programs from top networks anytime, anywhere
• Use the floating video player to watch content while browsing other sections of the Optimum TV app
• Use Airplay to watch content from your mobile device on your Apple TV and select smart TVs
• Schedule and manage your Cloud DVR recordings
• View your scheduled and recorded lists
• Manage scheduled and recorded programs
• Use your device as a virtual remote control for your Optimum TV box
• Voice search for content by actor, director, title, genre or keyword
• Set up parental controls to restrict what your child can watch through the Optimum TV app
• Turn on features like Closed Captioning and SAP
• Available content and features are based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time.
• An Optimum ID and Password
• A WiFi or internet connection. Some features only available while connected to Optimum Internet at home
• Visit optimum.net/app for more information
*Some features not available in all areas.
Thanks for using the Optimum TV app! We're constantly working to provide you with the best app experience.
In this update, we've made general bug fixes and performance enhancements.
To ensure you always have the latest version, please turn on auto-updates.
You're reviews and feedback are important to us. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating! For support or suggestions, you can reach us at optimum.net/chat or suddenlink.com/chat.
Ratings and Reviews
Live TV stopped working - FIXED!
UPDATED REVIEW — thanks to Greg in AppSupport, my issue has been fixed and the app is working properly now. Thanks so much. My problem turned out to be more of an account management issue, rather than a software problem. I have separate billing accounts for my Internet service and cable TV.
ORIGINAL REVIEW — When I first installed this app, I could view all of my cable channels. That functionality recently stopped working, and the app shows a message saying that it cannot connect to my WiFi network. I double- checked my router, and I also deleted and reinstalled the app. Still having the problem. I recently updated to IOS 14.4 — could that be the cause of this problem? Please fix this ASAP!
Developer Response ,
Hi, we can take a look at the app connection issue. Please email us at AppSupport@AlticeUSA.com with the following information: Error message along with error code, App version, User ID, Network (In-home wifi / Out of home wi-fi / Cellular), Date/Time of the error (Approximate), Device Model and OS, and a screenshot (if available).
Awful - Developers need to use KISS method - new and pretty does not equal better
Where do I begin? The Guide needs to be resimplified and if you’re looking for a show that’s coming on in the next half hour, allow us to switch to that channel from the guide wherever we are on the time schedule. When going back to the guide after looking at a show’s details, go back to where we left off, not the beginning! How hard is that concept? When searching, need to sort by most recent first, regardless of the channel. Why are you listing shows scheduled a week away before those on today or tomorrow? In short, perhaps some user input before implementing this app would have been a good idea. Once again, Optimum shows its disregard for its customers. Always feel like Optimum is shoving whatever suits them down our throats making us feel like pennies waiting for change. UPDATE: Based on my review which echoes that of others and vice versa, the developers have no interest in what the user needs/wants may be. Ready to cut the cord soon anyway. So much good content available in streaming services for a better price. For what we pay for cable, a useful app is minimally expected.
Can’t schedule a recording
Still can’t schedule a recording from the app! This has been about a year now. Forgot to record at home, went to try from the app and it’s not allowed? What’s the point of having the app? The old app, I’d do all my recordings from, now I can’t use this at all. Worthless! - Old review that still stands. Can’t schedule recordings, the guide is so hard to read on the phone since 1/2 of the screen is taken up by the channel name, and I could go on and on. I think of you read the other reviews you will get the idea...steer clear and if you can, not just if the app but the company as well. - I can’t explain how much I wish we had other options available to us in our area but alas, we are stuck with these money hungry losers. Raising rates during a pandemic MULTIPLE times is bad enough but then not providing consistent service for our kids, teachers, work from home folks and people in general is (hopefully) a class action suit waiting to happen. Respect your customers, lower your rates, give us service that actually works and I can’t believe I’m going to say this because it was so bad, but give us the old app back!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with a review. We'd definitely like to address your concerns in regard to the app and it's functions. Please email us back at AppSupport@Alticeusa.com and reference conversation number “175392305” so we could gather some account information and more details on the exact issues you need assistance with. ^Mark
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CSC Holdings, Inc.
- 38.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 CSC Holdings, LLC.