Welcome to Power E*TRADE. Our app is designed to help you trade options, stocks, futures, and ETFs with ease and speed. From basic orders to advanced strategies, navigate the complex world of trading with simple-to-use tools—all from the palm of your hand. Download now to get started.
TRADE WITH EASE AND SPEED
• Trade stocks, options, futures, and ETFs
• Quickly execute options orders up to four legs with our customizable options chain
• Trade futures and view depth of market on our mobile futures trading ladder
• View your positions by options strategy and close or roll quickly
TRACK THE MARKETS
• Get streaming quotes on options, stocks, and futures
• Perform technical analysis with popular studies
• Measure risk and volatility with streaming Greeks
• Use our LiveAction tool to scan the markets for unusual activity and volatility
• Set alerts and create watch lists for the investments you’re interested in
• Stay informed with breaking news
FEEL SAFE AND SECURE
• Log on with Touch ID and Face ID support
• Securely transfer money between accounts
Important Note: Futures and options transactions are intended for sophisticated investors and are complex, carry a high degree of risk, and are not suitable for all investors. For more information, please read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options brochure and the Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options prior to applying for an account by visiting etrade.com/options or calling 800-ETRADE-1 (800-387-2331). For more information about futures trading, please visit etrade.com/futuresdisclosure to read E*TRADE FUTURES LLC DISCLOSURE DOCUMENTS AND OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION.
Securities products and services available on and through the Power E*TRADE Platform are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC ("ETS"), Member FINRA/[SIPC|https://www.sipc.org/]. Commodities futures and options on futures products and services available on and through the Power E*TRADE Platform are offered by E*TRADE Futures LLC ("ETF"), Member NFA. ETS and ETF (collectively "E*TRADE") are wholly owned subsidiaries of E*TRADE Financial Corporation ("ETFC").
The products and services available on and through the Power E*TRADE Platform may differ from those offered by E*TRADE on other E*TRADE platforms. System response times and account access times on the Power E*TRADE Platform may also vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
Access the futures markets through the E*TRADE platform nearly 24 hours a day, six days a week (Sunday 5 p.m. CT to Friday 4 p.m. CT). For more information on futures contract trade specifications, including, tick size, tick value, margin requirements, and trading hours, visit etrade.com/futures.
E*TRADE Financial and E*TRADE logos are trademarks and registered trademarks of E*TRADE Financial Corporation.
© 2019 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cleaner App with Caveats
Good improvement to the dashboard!
Updated Review: Cleaner look. A lot of changes and a bit of a learning curve. It’s is getting 3/5 since some of these updates are not intuitive and there really should have been a splash screen or something to describe the changes upon first time launch. Here are the key items which I’ve learned through use:
1. Dashboard “Day” field will show you realized P/L for the day.
2. Dashboard “YTD” will be a summation of both realized and unrealized P/L. I found this somewhat confusing since “day” is only realized P/L and that right by it.
3. Portfolio “Day” field will show you any unrealized P/L (e.g. if you realized profit or lose it will be excluded and displayed in the dashboard as explained above).
4. The portfolio “day” field is unrealized daily P/L.
While navigation is more linked. It’s seems like there are more operations needed for a given transaction. This might be a learning curve issue.
App developers need to keep the investor in mind when they make changes especially major ones. Take a closer look, do time studies on what makes more sense and is user oriented.
I think this is still a good app and E*TRADE provides a good service however more mindful execution is of app updates is important.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve your mobile trading experience, and your comments are very helpful. I have forwarded your response to our developers for review. Should you have any questions please contact us 24/7 at 1-800-387-2331 (Domestic) or 1-678-624-6210 (International).
You know a product is good if I go out of my way to write a review. This app is so much more user friendly and versatile than the regular E*trade mobile app, I freakin love this new Power E*trade app!!!! It’s got a thinkorswim feel to it which is what I use currently for charting and lvl 2. Just wished the charts would switch to side view when I rotate my phone, and if they could display shares outstanding or float in the details or make them available with customizable details. That would be perfect either way this gets a 10/5 from an extremely satisfied and pleasantly surprised user!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have had a great experience overall and we will be sure to pass along your suggestions for further review. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-387-2331.
I have to change my rating after using for quite sometime. There are so many bugs, tickers don’t get refreshed, sometimes it shows previous day value, the options settings near price term gets set to some random value and have to change this again and again. The app getting crashed often, positions bid / ask & profit / loss doesn’t get updated frequently. It’s literally getting impossible to use. Will wait to see if the next update going to have any major improvements , if not I might as well try other broker.
Love the app and it is getting better with the updates but still there are improvements needed.
1. Positions on dashboard is good but it should actually show your current value (profit / loss) if you have options and tapping should take you to that position, instead it only have information about the stock price and opens quote details.
2. When you have multiple contracts under same stock you have to do one additional tap to see the each position profit / loss and select one to close it. Too many taps involved and by the time we get to closing the contract, we already loose few seconds. Every second is very important.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. We will forward this for review by our developers for future consideration. Also, you can submit changes you would like to see by going to Menu >> Leave Feedback. Should you have questions or concerns, you can reach us 24/7 at 1-800-387-2331 (Domestic) or 1-678-624-6210 (International).
- ETRADE FINANCIAL
- 66.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.