Organize:Pro is the project and task manager for freelancers, project managers and professional users. With powerful features to manage large task lists, track task delegations and task progress.
Organize:Pro is your perfect companion for every meeting and for managing projects - on all major mobile and desktop platforms, in your web browser and more.
••• You made this the top selling business productivity tool on the AppStore in 10 countries - Thank you to our customers for your feedback and for sharing your great ideas with us! •••
With Organize:Pro you can add a formatted note, file attachments and web links to each task to keep everything you need for completing your tasks in one place. Modern project management standards, like GTD (Getting Things Done), contexts, AID and RACI, are fully supported.
• Unlimited subprojects and subtasks
• Supports GTD unlimited contexts (locations, people, events) for each task
• Syncs across all your devices. Access your tasks from anywhere anytime
• Calendar integration displays calendar events side by side with your tasks
Organize:Pro Key features
• Simple: Easy to use, intuitive interface with multiple themes
• Beautiful: Choose your favorite layout from different UI Themes
• Powerful: Supports your favorite organization method (like GTD or Contexts)
• Review: By date (daily, weekly, monthly) or duration
• Flexible: Give your projects structure: subtasks, sub-projects, sub-contexts
• Meetings: Supports you during meetings (AID classification - Action, Information, Decision)
• RACI Task Delegation: Makes task delegation and tracking easy (RACI matrix - Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
• Dashboard: Easily manage multiple projects with the Project Dashboard
• Templates and defaults for tasks: Set default values for new tasks
• System integration: Tap and hold attachments in iOS apps to create new tasks
• Calendar Integration: Display your calendar entries side by side with your tasks
• Free sync for your tasks with Organize:Me, Organize:Pro and Taskfabric
• Free online access: Easy access with your web browser from anywhere
••• Ranking based on iTunesConnect •••
Category Business: #1 in 10 Countries, Top 5 in 44 Countries, Top 10 in 60 Countries (2012-2016)
Outline Task Type added
[NEW] Outline Task Type added
[FIX] Fixed Sync Issue
Please rate us on the AppStore if you like this update! Have an idea, feature suggestion or need help? Open the in-app support in Settings > About. We'd love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Couldn't Make It Work!
The base iPad app has limited capability with respect to repeating tasks. I have tasks that require other than the usual daily, weekly, monthly that iPad can't address.
I purchased this application as it advertises the ability to handle many different patterns of repetition. On using the application, I found that it appears to be very strong in this area. However, take a daily task. When today is checked off, tomorrow should appear or at least be there. Whenever and by whatever method I tried to check off today always resulted in the task going away completely, as near as I can tell. This is in spite of my reading the manual section on this repeatedly.
Now, this problem may be a lack of understanding or "operator idiocy", but I have deleted this application and replaced it with something cheaper and less able that will handle repetition. This may be an outstanding piece of software, but since I couldn't make it do what I need, I have to give it the lowest rating.
I love it but.....
I love OrganizePro. I was really hesitant to purchase this but I read the other reviews for Organize (the free version) and decided that it might help me. I do a lot of projects professionally and personally and really needed something that could keep everything organized. OrganizePro does just that...it keeps everything organized. I love that you can list your meetings, have projects with its subtasks, and view your notes for each tasks.
There are things that i wish could be different....1) I wish it would sync on it's own. I downloaded the Windows trial version and the sync function is complicated. I have Evernote on my iPad and desktop and it syncs after a certain amount of time. 2) I wish it would show the start and end date of a task. 3) Sometimes I when I delete the tasks from my trash or completed folders, the app closes out and kicks me off. Otherwise, I love it.
I'm looking to purchase the Windows version but I am hesitant. Like I mentioned, I'm currently using the trial version but it runs slow. I'm not sure why its slow but if I am going to pay $30 for it, it better run a lot faster than it is. Even if the syncing is slow and cumbersome, i still like how I can access everything on all my devices.
keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
iPad App OK, but...
The iPad version of this app is nice. However, the Mac desktop version is terrible, so the suite doesn't meet my needs.
I was hoping to upgrade from Things to a program that allowed more depth, nested projects and tasks, flexible timeline, etc. Organize has those features and it is pretty easy to use, but the daily task list does not reliably tell you what needs to be done today. One could argue that is the fundamental reason for the program to exist!
On the desktop version, some tasks, particularly repeating ones, get "stuck" in their original review date and don't appear in today's review. Meanwhile, the iPad version DOES show today's tasks properly. The problem can't be fixed by synching. After cloud sync, the iPad is still correct and the desktop still wrong.
I've wasted too much time trying to get this to work, going back to Things, which is reliable, if not flashy.
If you are only using mobile devices, this app is fine. But if you want an across-the-board business solution, keep looking.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- taskfabric ltd
- 83.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Taskfabric Ltd, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Organize:Pro to Taskfabric In-App Purchase $1.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.