Taskfabric is the task manager built for you and your team! Use it on all your devices - on all major mobile and desktop platforms, in your web browser and more.
We built the Taskfabric project and task manager for freelancers, project managers and professional users. With powerful features to manage and share large task lists, track task delegations and task progress. Taskfabric is your perfect companion for every meeting and for managing your projects.
With Taskfabric you can add a formatted note, file attachments and web links to each task to keep everything you need for your tasks in one place. Modern project management standards, like GTD (Getting Things Done), contexts, AID and RACI, are fully supported.
Real Team Sharing
Share your projects and tasks with team members (read only access) and project managers (full access). Shared task lists can be accessed by your team members with any web browser (free), native mobile and desktop versions for all major platforms.
• Unlimited subprojects and subtasks
• Supports GTD unlimited contexts (locations, people, events) for each task
• Integrated Mind Map and Work Breakdown Structure view
• Comes with project templates and allows you to save your own projects as templates for re-use
• Calendar integration displays calendar events side by side with your tasks
• Syncs across all your devices. Access your tasks from anywhere anytime
• Intuitive interface with beautiful themes
Taskfabric Key features
• Simple: Easy to use, intuitive interface with multiple themes
• Beautiful: Choose your favorite layout from different UI Themes
• Powerful: Supports leading project management methods (like GTD, Contexts, PMBOK, PRINCE2)
• Review: By date (daily, weekly, monthly) or duration
• Flexible: Give your projects structure: subtasks, sub-projects, sub-contexts
• Meetings: Supports you during meetings (AID classification - Action, Information, Decision)
• RACI Task Delegation: Makes task delegation and tracking easy (RACI matrix - Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
• Dashboard: Easily manage multiple projects with the Project Dashboard
• Templates and defaults for tasks: Set default values for new tasks
• System Integration: Quick-Add window and system-wide shortcuts to capture new tasks
• Plays well with Others: Drag and drop emails, web links or files on Organize to create follow-up tasks
• Calendar Integration: Display your calendar entries side by side with your tasks
• Auto-sync with Organize:Me, Organize:Pro and Taskfabric for all major mobile and desktop platforms
• Free online access: Easy access with your web browser from anywhere. Team members can access shared lists on the web for free
UI and Workflow Improvements
[FIX] Context picker remembers position on context change
[FIX] Subtask picker remembers position
[FIX] Comment input for progress tracking fixed
[FIX] Fixed sync for task progress
Please rate us on the AppStore if you like this update! Have an idea, feature suggestion or need help? Open the in-app support in Settings > About. We'd love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Most potential of all the Task Managers I’ve tried
I have tried all the major players in the Task Manager category, and Taskfabric is by far the most impressive in features. I currently use Informant & Omnifocus, but now I’m evaluating Taskfabric as a replacement for the combination of the two.
There are a few glitches here and there, enough to almost drop my rating to 4 stars, but the developer is FAR more responsive than any of the others in this space that I’ve dealt with and glitches are to be expected in a product with this much capability. Every issue I’ve reported has been corrected quickly (faster than Apple turns over the update, it seems), so I’m slowly migrating my projects over. I love the flexibility and feature set - it’s so extensive that I’m pretty sure I’m not getting the most out of it yet, so I’m really hoping more documentation comes along soon...
In short, I really believe this is soon going to be the app the others will be measured against - a real contender for the absolute best task manager app. I would like to see the ability to turn features off in the interface, Text Expander integration, a few more customizations, etc. but it’s already near the top of a very large heap.
Organization Power House
This app, is a great companion to the desktop application. With a powerhouse of features that include everything you need to be organized for a busy and constantly moving work day. Great customer support and a true competitor to application Things and Omnifocus. Keep pushing updates and the great work!
Great Promise Here
I have used multiple task managers never seeming to find the perfect fit for me. I downloaded this app and gave it a try, and I really liked its robust but well-designed feature set. Really, this is an outstanding design. The problem I have encountered is a lack of documentation/support from the developer web site. In setting up my iOS account, I accidentally put a tab space in my username, and this has prevented me from logging in on any other device, including my PC. There are other bugs as well. I think once the support gets set up better that this app could be pretty close to perfect.
- taskfabric ltd
- 70.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Taskfabric Ltd, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Taskfabric In-App Purchase $14.99
- Organize:Pro In-App Purchase $12.99
- Organize:Me In-App Purchase $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.