The official app for all Oregon high school sports teams gives fans instant access to the most up-to-date game details, news, highlights and player stats. Customize the app to fit your needs, whether you’re a student, coach, parent or player.
• Follow all of your favorite Oregon high school teams.
• Access news in a custom feed packed with real-time information.
• Capture and share your fan experience with FanCam photos.
• Sign-up to receive team notifications and alerts.
• View stats, scores and video highlights.
• Stay up-to-date with recent, current and upcoming games.
• Connect with teams on social media.
Make everyday game day with the OSAA Live high school sports app. Download it now for free!
Update your OSAA Live app for the latest performance enhancements and bug fixes, including fixing a bug where the app was crashing for some users who were signed in with Facebook.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Name is deceiving
The app is clean and works smoothly. However, the title “OSAA Live” gives the impression that the user would be able to see player scores and stats, etc. throughout the game. This is not the case.
There doesn’t seem to be much to look at on the app besides scores (that seem to post the day after) and schedules and rankings.
I would love to be able to see team news, player stats, etc.
All in all, it’s an easier way to see everything as opposed to using the website. And it’s free with minimal ads.
Articles Do Not Open
Articles listed in news do not open. App layout looks good.
My mobile stopped opening after I access it 3 times so I have now deleted and downloaded it 4 times. I’ve had this app since last year and this bug just started a couple of weeks ago. What’s up with this?
- Oregon School Activities Association
- 70.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Oregon School Activities Association
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.