Explore the creative side of coding with hands-on music-making!
In Osmo’s Coding Jam, kids arrange physical coding blocks into patterns and sequences to compose original tunes. The game comes with over 300 musical sounds to produce the perfect song.
Kids can safely record and share their music with friends, family and the Jam community.
“a STEAM-based experience that promotes creative problem-solving.”
“Osmo Coding Jam teaches children coding with music”
About Osmo Coding Jam:
1. CREATE: Kids 5-12 use coding blocks to create explosive beats.
2. LEARN: Kids get to know coding’s creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, melody, and harmony.
3. SHARE: Once they’ve composed a jam, kids can safely share it with friends, family and the jam community.
Learn with our hands-on coding language:
Research shows that tangible blocks are a game changer when it comes to helping kids learn. Each of our blocks is a programming command kids can use to create unique jams. As they explore playing with coding blocks, the volume of fun — and learning — gets turned up!
* Requires the Osmo Base and Coding Blocks. Each sold separately or as part of Osmo Coding Starter Kit or Osmo Coding Family Bundle.
* Please see our device compatibility list here: https://support.playosmo.com/hc/articles/115010156067
Osmo is using the screen to create a new healthy, hands-on learning experience that promotes creativity, problem-solving and social interaction. We do this with our reflective artificial intelligent technology.
+ Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It didn’t work!
I made a song last week, and it told me my song would be there. this week when I looked on sea songs, #19 it wasn’t my song, like they said it would be. I was disappointed.
This game is awesome but when you get all the characters there is no use in the hearts. I would like that to be fixed and when I try to find my music on spooky tunes, number 26, I find that my music in NOT there. Same for my other music. Otherwise this game is the best. I would recommend it but just remember those things that should be fixed. Thanks for reading!!
Me a 9 year old
When I played this in school it was great I got it for my birthday I tried it it worked the first two levels then it wouldn't load it would go half way then say to move it up it’s still is a great game maybe try to use a different device I’m trying it right now
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tangible Play Inc
- 271.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Tangible Play, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.