Test your ability to tap, slide, hold and spin to the beat in this FREE rhythm game!
osu!stream offers three styles of play, including an unique"stream" mode which becomes harder as you get better! Can you perfect your combo and get the highest score?
osu! levels (known as "beatmaps") were painstakingly crafted by community members. All content in this game is now offered for free.
The source code for this game is also available for educational purposes.
Reach out if you need anything. I'll reply within a day or two at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Lovingly crafted levels that play well on both iPhone *AND* iPad.
* Challenge three styles of play on every song, including an unlockable expert mode!
* Online leaderboards!
* Original and remixed music from a variety of artists.
* Vibrant and colourful pixel-perfect graphics across all devices.
* Smooth 60fps gameplay on 3GS+
* High frame rate gameplay even on older devices! (3g/iTouch 2g)
* Optional finger guides for beginners.
* An autoplay mode to help learn more difficult songs.
* Localised to Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Italian and French.
All songs are used with permission and remain copyright to their respective artists.
- Added support for newer devices, up to iPhone 11
- All paid content is now free
- Some unreleased tracks have been made available
- Online leaderboards have been frozen and twitter integration has been removed
- The soundtrack has been refreshed
- The source code has been made available
This may be the final release of osu!stream. Thank you for your support over the years! We aren't done in the mobile space and osu!lazer is rapidly approaching a state of awesome (google for a testflight link if interested in following development).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s good but...
The game is almost or not just like the pc version but what makes it a bit boring is that when I play osu on pc I get to listen to custom music that I like while playing osu! And almost every song in osu!Stream is just bad without almost nobody enjoying the songs. If you could somehow get to use songs or a video’s audio on mobile by using camera roll would make it better if you have downloaded song’s in your iPhone camera roll.
In current state one of the best rhythm games on iPhone
Have been having a lot of fun playing, but firstly I'd like to say that coming into this I expected something like osu! standard mode; but don't be fooled, this is a new game mode of its own. Though simmilar to osu!standard, the game mechanics make use of a different sort of hand eye coordination and the touchscreen. It also priorities accuracy over combo, which while strange at first, adds to the replayability of songs; which helps with the issue of limited content. With all maps having been provided for free in the last update this game is now a contender for one of the best rhythm games on iPhone. I wish leaderboards weren't currently frozen; but regardless I'm sure this took a lot of work, and in my eyes is a successful project. Good luck going forward with lazer. Hope to play it soon!
A Few Gripes
I did enjoy the gameplay, but there are a few issues I’ve had which prevent me from rating this higher. First, the song selection is too small. Easy fix, but there are few songs I actually want to play. Second, timing windows seem too small. I feel like I get so many 100s just for being milliseconds off time, and it’s really frustrating (might just be a git gud issue). Also, the pause button will absolutely kill you. Pressing continue instantly starts the song again, with no warning or anything. If you have to pause, don’t even bother pressing continue, just reset, because right now there’s no point.
Overall, gameplay is fine and this looks like it has great potential, just isn’t there yet.
Developer Response ,
thanks! but this is probably the final release
unfortunate you didn't like the song range
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dean Herbert
- 55.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dean Herbert
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.