"The best warriors and fighters from different times and spaces are summoned to the mirage created by Asurendra. They pass one trial after another, to finally come to face the long-buried secret behind this realm…"
Welcome to Otherworld Legends | pixel roguelike action RPG. You are the warrior we've been waiting for. Here you will be able to:
• Explore beautiful otherworlds like tranquil bamboo grooves, zen patios, grand underworld dungeon tombs or dreamy mirage palaces.
• Master heroes with fiery temper and overwhelming power.
• Collect bizarre and funny items and experiment with their combinations to find the best build.
• Together with the randomly generated dungeon world, every playthrough is a thrilling experience.
• Easy Control: Super intuitive control for smooth punchy combat! Super combos are just a tap away.
• Distinctive Heroes: Many heroes at your choice, each with a distinct fighting style. Melee, range, and magic. Archer, knight, and kung fu master. There is always your cup of tea.
• Enemies of All Kinds: A huge variety of enemies, bosses and scenes, from towering knights to dumb cute monsters including zombies, ghosts and more. Crawl the dungeon and pick up a fight!
• Countless Builds: Collect a sea of items that offer all sorts of bonuses. Mix and match items to make up your perfect item builds. Explore the item combinations that best suit your fighting style.
• Randomly Generated dungeons: Prepare for all the surprises and adventures you can get in the roguelike world - random enemies, secret rooms and hidden shops. Brawl with unknown bosses, loot abundant rewards, raid the dungeon, and become the ultimate hero.
• Assisted Control: Assisted control helps you effortlessly target enemies and execute fabulous combos with few taps.
• Exquisite Retro Pixel Art: A unique mix of 2D and 3D retro pixel art styles and awesome hand-drawn animations.
• Play Online: Multiplayer supported. Team up with up to 4 friends afar and co-op to fight monsters shoulder-to-shoulder!
• Play Offline: No Wi-Fi? No worries. Single players can also enjoy offline battle anywhere anytime without the limit of internet connection.
Enjoy Otherworld Legends Now! Brawl with mighty monsters in this pixel roguelike action RPG, have some dungeon crawler fun, and make it to the end!
*Adjusted Asurendran Might's display in Ginzo - Heirloom Katana - Ultimate.
*Fixed the sound effect glitch of Firework Time & Jumbo Jumpin' Jacks.
*Fixed the display glitch in Hayfa - Shadow Attack.
*Fixed the display glitch of tiles in some maps.
*Fixed the display glitch in Bestiary.
*Fixed the glitches in Spring Festival event mode:
-Black screen caused by Deva Realm and boss skill Rhine Twins.
-Monsters being rendered outside the room.
-Naga heroes' combat arts upgraded in a fixed order.
Ratings and Reviews
Soul Knight was a fantastic game, and the studio has taken upon themselves to make another game with the same formula bringing back that classic soul knight feeling. I love the visuals they have in the game, and the new technical aspects they bring to the game is pretty good. The first character you play has a dodge (don’t know yet if that is for everyone as the store is broken and I can’t unlock the new guys) and abilities that you can switch out in game. It seems that it has some sort of progression within the characters to unlock new skills, and a crafting system which you gather materials in game to use. So far items are pretty rare, I went 3 levels without seeing a chest but that might be my bad luck. The item shop does seem a bit expensive for the amount of gold you get and mapping seems a little more linear than soul knight. The enemies are way less forgiving, and one problem I have with the slimes is that if it’s empowered and broken into two, I’ve been stun locked and unable to dodge out if they both attack.
Overall I am very much enjoying the game and encourage any fan of soul knight to check it out. I hope the devs continue to push characters with the game in the future and make relevant changes based on community response.
(And please fix the cash shop... I wanna try the other characters)
So I played a lot of chillys games and this is by far one of my favorite since you can quite literally become one punch man on the hardest difficulty. Then I got an idea of what if they made a skin similar to that for peddler and I don’t know why but when I saw asura using his fist I thought it would be awesome if peddler had a similar skin when he used his swinging kitten and he grew more arms. Anyway enough about that and onto the actual game itself. It’s an amazing game the only thing I wish was different about it was me having more time to play it but I think a cool feature would be to be able to choose one item from the game and take it with you like the beads or extra health something that’s basic and simple but every character can use like you go to the top left corner near the tv and next to the banned stuff you have something that you can take bout you have to spend half your gold in order to take it each time. I know chilly probably won’t read this but if you do thank you for taking the time to both read this and make amazing games and if any of these ideas seem like a good one I hope you like it and put it in the game? Anyway thanks again for an amazing game like this soul knight the kitchen one I think and a couple others. Have a good day
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the love, and for the genuine feedback! We hear ya, and have a good day too;)
The Greatest Mobile Dungeon Crawler I’ve Played (No Joke)
I’ve never written a review for a mobile game before, but this game made me do it. This game doesn’t have a wide range of characters, but each of them has an overflowing level of depth and creative customization. Most of them cost money to play as, but we have access to three free characters right now. I’ll leave it at that for explaining characters. The dungeons are what we’re here for. Each dungeon has a shop, boss, and possibly a secret room hidden somewhere. Within the shops, you can buy and upgrade weapons to get specific skills like a poison ailment effect or elemental fairies that follow you around (plus much more). When you enter the dungeon, you are provided with about 5 item slots plus an inventory. While exploring, you’ll encounter chests that contain currency and items to apply into your slots. When I find the right items that compliment each other, I feel like a god. The combat is fluent and the beautiful 8-bit style of art makes it more pleasing to the eyes. This game also supports co-op (which I have yet to try out). I encourage everyone who enjoys a good hack and slash dungeon crawler to try this game out. Easy 5/5.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ChillyRoom Inc.
- 766.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Shenzhen Liangwu Youxi Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Soul Stone *988 $3.99
- Oli $2.99
- Peddler $2.99
- Akaisha $1.99
- Gerard Quentin $1.99
- Hannah $2.99
- Sapphire *90 $3.99
- Ruthven $1.99
- Welcome Gift $0.99
- Soul Stone *428 $1.99