This App is applied to MITSUBISHI Remote Control only. MITSUBISHI Remote Control is possible to easily control various functions of OUTLANDER PHEV by Wireless LAN.
- OUTLANDER PHEV is necessary for using this App.
- This App is applied to OUTLANDER PHEV only.
- OUTLANDER PHEV communicates with Wireless LAN devices by this App. Baud rate and communication distance vary depending on radio wave, barrier object, and parking situations.
- Please choose the correct app to install in your vehicle.
* If you have a parking brake switch, please use this App ("OUTLANDER PHEV II").
* If you have a parking brake lever and 14 digits password, please use "OUTLANDER PHEV I" App (has not yet released in some countries).
* If you have a parking brake lever and 10 digits password, please use "OUTLANDER PHEV" App.
* You can download "OUTLANDER PHEV" App from "Developer Apps"
- Please see the details below.
Adjusts some localized text
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible useless APP
So disappointed with this app and the customer service and the entire thing is useless I will let everyone that I can that the outlanders remote control 2 is a big scam it is absolutely useless and should not even be offered as a sales point avoid buy this car and this useless remote app I have sent or tried to send some suggestion to this developer but also useless and waste of time they are not updating or upgrade this crap they should be sued for such a useless and terrible services with assistance’s and not doing anything about improving it or making it any better really disgusted which could give no stars at all
I practically have to be next to the car to connect to the WiFi, which has a VERY small range. Then while standing out in the cold I was trying to avoid, I have to take the extra step of logging into my car’s WiFi. Recently, the app has been disconnecting from the WiFi when the app loads. Sadly, it doesn’t really matter anyway, since the app was useless anyway. Why bother Mitsubishi?
For the record, my husband has a Volt. Their Onstar is wonderful and works perfectly. My husband is perpetually confused as to why I can’t heat my car up like he can. I’m just angry.
Yeah, it’s useless
You have to be physically very near your car, and then switch your phone to the car’s “Wi-Fi”. So cumbersome. The ONLY use I could imagine is if it was too cold or hot to go outside... and you were lucky enough to have your car parked REALLY close to your house.... so that you could connect to it... THEN you could turn on the climate control 5 min before entering.
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.