Coverage of the Green Bay Packers has never been better. Catch all the latest news, headlines, opinions, photos, videos and scores for the Packers — all in one place, brought to you by the authoritative source of the best local coverage, packersnews.com.
With exclusive commentary, insider analysis and award-winning photos and videos from the Packers News' team, the Packers' app is your one-stop shop for all coverage of the team.
• This app is free to download - for unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($4.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of service - http://static.packersnews.com/terms/
• Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights - http://static.packersnews.com/privacy/
• Ad Choices - http://static.packersnews.com/privacy/#adchoices
Our users are our priority and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPhone app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Had a paid subscription for years. Now I get error opening. Doesn’t open. Deleted and downloaded new app now nothing.
Worst Customer Service Ever
So I noticed a charge showing up on Apple for this site about 4 months ago. I was able to login but Not able to get into the paid content area. Sent a request 2 months ago to find out why. They said my account was inactive. I sent another email telling them I was getting charged through Apple. They told me to call Customer Service. This customer service rep didn’t even know which newspaper this site belongs to. She told me that someone above her pay grade would call me back. Crickets. I emailed them again. This time they told me to send hard copies to a PO Box. Never heard from them so I emailed again. This time they said send hard copies to a different address. Fugeddaboutit!
I keep getting locked out
I bought a one year subscription in January of 2018, since then I periodically get locked out (at least twice a month). Typically, if I shut my iPhone down, and reboot, that will do the trick (and I can again get in). But not always. I just canceled, after getting locked out again. I should have gone month to month.
Frankly, by the time you post an article on this bizarre app, I’ve already read it on Twitter. To anyone thinking this is a good way to keep up with Packers news, save the money. Twitter is far more efficient, with no lock outs.
- 287.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month of App Access $4.99
- 1 Month of App Access $47.99
- 1 Year of App Access $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.