Parallels Client, when connected to the Parallels RAS, provides secure access to business applications, virtual desktops, and data. It's the fastest, simplest, and most reliable way to use virtualized applications and desktops on your smartphone or tablet.
Parallels Remote Application Server and Parallels Client allow you to:
• Work on any device from anywhere
• Access any Windows application
• Access your desktop from your phone or tablet
• Experience an impressive mobile experience while using Windows apps
• Seamless access to Windows applications on your device
• Native touch gestures on smartphone and tablet; swipe, drag, tap to click or zoom in
• Edit content easily - No more finger gymnastics.
• Precise selection, copying, and pasting of text. Tapping a small, almost invisible desktop button or dragging a picture with natural one-finger lock is a breeze – our Lock’n’Go Magnifying Glass is a marvel of innovation.
• Support for external bluetooth mouse
• Universal printing allows you to print from your device to any printer
• Graphic acceleration using RemoteFX
If you have questions about Parallels Client, please visit our support page.
For more information about Parallels Client, visit www.parallels.com/products/client/
Parallels Remote Application Server is one of the most cost-effective solutions to securely deliver applications, desktops and data to any device without complexity.
Fixed: When a published app is launched via URL scheme, parameters, specified in OverrideParams tag, might not be passed correctly to the remote app.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad with iPad
This product is so much worse that Parallels 2x legacy. If you have an add on key board to your iPad, don’t even bother downloading this, as an additional keyboard will come on the screen and block half the screen.
Good app, small issue
I like the newer feel of this app versus the old 2X app. The only issue I have is in an RDP session on the iPhone 7+ when I bring up the keyboard doesn’t show a question mark key. The key is actually in the shift-numbers but it is represented by a back-slash even though pressing it gives a question mark. Please fix.
Great RDP Product!
I have used Parallels Client for years - a very solid and reliable RDP client.
I would like to see a feature like “folders” added to the Connections screen to allow grouping of individual connections.
- Parallels International GmbH
- 78.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1999-2019 Parallels International GmbH. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.