ParentPal™ is an all-in-one personal parenting coach from Teaching Strategies® in partnership with the creators of Baby Einstein. The app provides tools and a daily roadmap to take the guesswork out of parenting. It assists you in providing the right daily experiences to help your children from birth to age 5 reach their key developmental milestones and thrive.
Parenting is hard enough without feeling like you need to become a child development expert—or an organizational wizard mastering various methods to track feeding, growth, health, and first-did-it moments. As the leaders in early childhood and pre-school curriculum for childcare centers, pre-K programs, and school districts across the country, we’ve done that work for you.
Parents are born the day their babies are. It’s a scary time to learn on the job because 80% of the human brain is formed by age 3. That process is largely dependent on the quality of stimuli and experiences provided by parents and caregivers.
ParentPal replaces the frantic Internet searches and worry about what’s “normal” and what to do next with confident engagement and research-based guidance…plus tracking tools, memory books, personal trends, and easy, one-handed usability.
• Daily Plan recommends activities and routines appropriate for your child’s age
• Diary shows all your reported events each day for easy recall
• Milestones tracking identifies and guides the key developmental milestones each month
• Sleep Tracking measures sleep and plays music that restarts automatically if your child awakens and cries
• Health and Growth tracking record height, weight, health symptoms, vaccines, and doctor visits
• A library of 3200+ research-based activities and media
• The ability to connect your entire caregiving team: the daily plan and data capture remain the same across handoffs from Mom to Dad, grandma, aunt, teacher, or nanny
• WeeSchool™, an optional curricular program for parents and professional childcare providers looking for a more comprehensive, turnkey schooling program
• Memory books to capture, preserve, and share photos and videos
• Support for multiple children
• Award-winning music designed to expose even infants to key elements of music, syntax, tempo, and rhythm
• Smart Shopping recommendations to save time and money by prioritizing just those toys and books your child really needs
• Buy one, give one—for every paid annual subscription, we will donate a free subscription to a family in need
• No in-app ads
• Trends and insight charts to track progress
UNMATCHED CHILD DEVELOPMENT EXPERTISE:
• Teaching Strategies is the #1 provider of early childhood curriculum and developmental assessment in the country across private, public, and Head Start Programs.
• Baby Einstein was the leading baby media program in the country
• ParentPal incorporates the Ireton Child Development Review (CDR), research-based milestones—the same milestones pediatricians use.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
ParentPal offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$119.99/year (that’s about $9.99 a month)
The first two weeks are free and you can cancel on or before the 13th day to avoid your first charge.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew.
· Support for the entire Caregiving team. Users will be able to invite other people into their account including their spouse, teacher, partner, grandparents, aunts, nanny, babysitter, etc. This “team” will share the same view of the app to ensure consistency of the daily plan and event tracking regardless of who is watching the child.
· The full app experience from birth to 60 months.
· Progress charts and trends for events and data captured in the app. In addition to gaining valuable new progress insights for their children, users can also share these reports with friends, teachers or their pediatrician
· New health tracking options. In addition to tracking symptoms, users will now be able to log and keep vaccine records and doctor visits.
· Buy One, Give One. For every annual subscription purchased, we will donate one free subscription to a family in need.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just started with ParentPal. First impression is that the app is loaded with content from songs to activities to stories. A fantastic resource at your fingertips. Took a little while to realize how much is available. So far so good.
So much content!
Lots to learn in this app! I’ve figured out Milestones which are amazing and helpful. My baby LOVES the videos and music. We are grateful for the playtime ideas.
A great resource for families that find themselves teaching
Very happy to have this as we try to do what’s best to continue learning at home.
- Teaching Strategies, Inc.
- 76.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Teaching Strategies, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $12.99
- Annual Subscription $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.