ParentPal™ is an all-in-one personal parenting coach from Teaching Strategies® in partnership with the founders of Baby Einstein. The app provides tools and a daily roadmap to take the guesswork out of parenting. It assists you in providing the right daily stimuli and experiences to help your child reach key developmental milestones and thrive socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively.
Parenting is hard enough without feeling like you need to become a child development expert—or an organizational wizard mastering a hodgepodge of methods and apps to track feeding, growth, health, and first-did-it moments.
As the leaders in early childhood and pre-school curriculum for childcare centers, pre-K programs, and school districts across the country, we’ve done that work for you. We collaborated with the creators of the award-winning Baby Einstein products, consulted with pediatricians and analyzed the guidelines of more than 20 national organizations. The result is a super-engaging and easy-to-use parenting coach and family engagement resource.
We created ParentPal because parents are born the day their babies are. But unlike other worthy challenges you might have tried before — like training for a race, losing weight, or cooking chef-inspired meals — it’s a scary time to be learning on the job. That’s because 80% of the human brain is formed by age 3, and that development is largely dependent on the quality of stimuli and experiences provided by parents and caregivers.
ParentPal will empower you on Day 1 and throughout your child’s journey to pre-K and kindergarten. It will replace the frantic Google searches and worry about what’s “normal” and what to do next… with confident engagement and research-based guidance for your child each day. Plus you’ll have tracking tools, memory books, personal trends and quick, one-handed usability.
• Daily Plan recommends activities and routines appropriate for your child’s age
• Diary shows all your reported events each day for easy recall
• Milestones tracking identifies the key developmental milestones each month, with easy-to-follow guidance
• Sleep Tracking to measure sleep and plays music that restarts automatically if your child awakens and cries
• Health and Growth tracking to record height, weight and health symptoms
• A library of 2000+ research-based activities, milestones, E-books, videos and music, all searchable by age
• WeeSchool™, an optional curricular program for parents and professional childcare providers looking for a more comprehensive, turnkey schooling program
• Memory books to capture, preserve and share each child’s journey in photos and videos
• Support for multiple children—toggle between your children for personalized daily plans, diaries, data and memories
• Award-winning music selections designed to expose even infants to key elements of music, syntax, tempo and rhythm, with classical favorites by Mozart and Beethoven as well as popular children’s songs
• Smart Shopping recommendations to save time and money by prioritizing just those toys and books your child really needs for healthy development and preschool readiness, with in-app links to Amazon
• A Daily Pulse to check in on how you are feeling and sleeping
• Full app support from birth to age 3; content and activities to age 5.
UNMATCHED CHILD DEVELOPMENT EXPERTISE:
• Teaching Strategies is the #1 provider of early childhood curriculum and developmental assessment in the country across private, public and Head Start Programs.
• Baby Einstein was the leading baby media program in the country
• ParentPal incorporates the Ireton Child Development Review (CDR), research-based milestones —the same milestones pediatricians use.
Minor bug fixes and addition of Daily Nugget sharing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just started with ParentPal. First impression is that the app is loaded with content from songs to activities to stories. A fantastic resource at your fingertips. Took a little while to realize how much is available. So far so good.
So much content!
Lots to learn in this app! I’ve figured out Milestones which are amazing and helpful. My baby LOVES the videos and music. We are grateful for the playtime ideas.
A great resource for families that find themselves teaching
Very happy to have this as we try to do what’s best to continue learning at home.
- Teaching Strategies, Inc.
- 70.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Teaching Strategies, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.