No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Omaha's official parking app. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the ParkOmaha app.
2. Park where you see ParkOmaha app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The ParkOmaha app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
+Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The only thing I can't STAND about this app is you can't go back and end you're parking session. Sometimes I have breaks during work and leave to run some errands, when I come back my spot is taken and I have NO way to end a previous session. Upsetting.
Was great, but took many steps backwards...
Since I first downloaded the app a few years ago, this is the “progress” that has been made:
You used too be able to just photograph you credit card, and now you can’t.
You used to be able to select the amount of time you wanted to pay for, now you can’t. You have to use a weird slider to pick the time you want it to be finished. It’s awkward and finicky.
The default payment type was the last one you used, now it’s the oldest payment type, which always has just 50 or 25 cents remaining on it. So that means 3 more taps every time you park.
And now once you’ve paid for your parking, the app hides the spot you paid for. I suspect this is to keep people’s friends from plugging the meter for them (which really, who cares, the meter is paid), but for those of us who are always paranoid they put in the wrong spot, we can’t check.
But it does work.
Love this app
Anytime I go to downtown Omaha I always use this app and never have any issues. It’s nice knowing exactly how much time I have on a parking space, and that I can continue to add time to it if I won’t be back on time. The only suggestion I can really make is once you reserve the spot on the app, for the light on the meter to turn green instead of remaining red.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.