Parler is a non-biased, free speech social media focused on protecting user’s rights. Create your own community and enjoy content and news in in real time. Apply moderation tools to filter content. Empower yourself to control your social experience and be a verified member of the community!
- Discover sports, news, politics, and entertainment
- Engage with official statements and thoughts from community leaders
- Experience dynamic media — photos, and GIFs
- Echo, Share, Vote and Comment on Parleys
- Debate and Moderate
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Be apart of the viral experience
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Parleys were vote'd or echo'd
- Respond to comments or echos
- Private message your squad
- Share Parleys and other media
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Tell the world what you need them to know!
• Improved copy and pasting links from posts;
• Enable preview long hold tap options to view link in browser;
• International language support for hashtags;
• Prompt user to block/mute when they report content;
• Giphy improvements;
• Fixed Advanced notification filters;
• At tags and Hashtags perform better in the Messenger;
• Share tool improvements;
• Improved conversations list in private messenger;
• More bug fixes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t create new account. Password rejected.
I just installed the Parler app. I tried creating a new account. I enter in my password and phone number, and proceed to the password. I read the rules for password acceptance - It must contain at least eight digits (mine has more than 10), it must contain at least one capital letter (mine has more than one), it must contain at least one lower case letter (mine has more than one), and it must contain at least one special character (mine has more than one). When I tap to submit, the app tells me “The provided password is not complex enough”.
Not a very good first impression. If Parler’s software engineers can’t even get the most basic and important thing right — account creation to expand the user base — then I am concerned about the more complex parts of the framework such as security and privacy. I see that there are at least dozens of reviews here within recent days that contain similar complaints with regard an inability to complete the account creation process for one reason or another. I will keep an eye on this app for a few days to see if an update is released but then I am deleting this app if no update appears quickly.
I turned to Parler after my first temporary suspension on Twitter and am now full time on Parler! They take development and user control very seriously if you don’t like something you simply filter it out of your feed. Be free to say what you want, when you want, how you want!! The only barriers to speech are those legally upheld by the SCOTUS. Don’t incite violence (actual violence, words aren’t violence) and don’t make threats to people! Things we should all live by anyway!! As soon as my close family and friends are here, I will do away with Facebook and Instagram as well! Parler is growing and yes there are hiccups but they’re very fast to correct them and do updates! My favorite part is the user verification, if the other guys did this we wouldn’t have to worry about bots meddling in our elections etc...Thank You Parler “right” “left” “center” it doesn’t matter all are welcome!!
I love Parler! It is refreshing and open. Interaction is common, and intellectually motivating! Many great minds are being found on Parler that were silenced elsewhere! As long as you are not hurting anyone, or calling for violence against anyone (unlike twitter who allows this from the left) then you have no problem here! You can openly speak your mind and have honest conversation! Only issue I see is that we are not reaching those that need to be reached, those that are not getting true unedited information on Twitter. It is still a new platform, and as such is still working out the “bugs” to make it better. But it is getting better all the time and is growing exponentially fast! So if you still enjoy true freedom of speech (everyone is welcome just treat others as you want to be treated) then join us on Parler!
- Parler LLC
- 140.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Parler LLC 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.