Patchy Scan 3D creates coarse 3D meshes from Augmented Reality tracking features.
* Scan small or large areas as multiple patches.
* Export the result as .Obj models with textures.
* Examine your scans in Augmented Reality with or without live camera feed.
* Capture video of your creations.
1. Move your phone until yellow feature points appear.
2. Press the scan button to create a mesh and texture.
Performs best in good lighting and on newer devices.
Visit the website for more information.
Resolved issue with material names in exported files.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but could be better
I’d love to see more points on the cloud, at the moment the density is too low imo. I understand this is for making glitch 3D though, which is not really what I wanted so to be honest perhaps I’m just shooting for something entirely different.
Will consider buying eventually, as it does some cool stuff but it also feels very random and hard to control. I wish we had more options such as interpolation in between different captures so that the point cloud looked less glitchy (if desired ofc, could be a slider).
That being said I guess it’s not that expensive so I’m guessing the app is rather new and much love will come down the line. At least that’s been the case with Face Cap.
This is a pretty dope app
The fact that this technology is free and able to use in scenes is awesome. I love the fact that I can put 3D objects in my scenes with programs such as Adobe After Effects. I’m a great fan of all these apps that you make. Thank you so much keep up the great work
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much!
I love this app. I don't have anything else to say about it
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- niels jansson
- 1.9 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Niels Jansson
- In-App Purchases
- Exporting scans .Obj format $3.99