Patient Concierge App
Ever found your hospital bill confusing? A billing app has never been more informative or easy to use. The Patient Concierge brings your hospital bill* to life with a free, vivid Augmented Reality experience and explanation.
“Patient Concierge is a terrific introduction to your hospital’s bill in a visually
stunning interface that provides a better financial experience for all patients.”
If you’ve ever said to yourself “I wish my hospital bill would be easier to understand.” Or wondered “What is this bill for? Has the insurance portion been paid? How do I contact someone for financing options? Then the Patient Concierge app can help.
Install the Patient Concierge app to make the financial experience of your hospital bill easier and more informed!
Join the millions of patients who have discovered a more patient-friendly experience and understanding of their hospital billing experience!
* Patient Concierge works with participating hospital bills displaying the "Patient Concierge" icon and QR Code.
- An abundance of helpful information, closed-captioning and multiple languages
- Stunning 3D Patient Concierge avatar makes it easy to touch different portions of the bill for a guided, custom tour of your bill
- Find exactly what you need to help you understand your bill and achieve a better patient financial experience
- Quick access to online information about your bill, when it’s convenient for you, day or night
Patient Concierge gives you a deeper understanding of your hospital bill with informative explanations about every portion of the bill using your fingertips to guide your tour.
- Locate your hospital’s customer service information
- Have one-touch ability to speak by phone, create an email or connect online directly to your hospital’s patient payment portal to pay your bill
- Discover the terms of your bill and how there may be financial assistance options to assist you
- Learn about your summary of services describing the date(s) and type(s) of service(s), the amount charged, the amount covered by insurance and what portion of the remaining balance you may owe for the services
- Understand exactly when your bill is due, what amount is owed and the date of your statement
- Link to your hospital’s patient health records more easily with one-touch access to your hospital’s secure portal
How the App Works:
To get started
- Download and Install Patient Concierge on your Mobile Device
- ensure you have a WiFi or cellular connection to the Internet on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Patient Concierge icon to launch the app. Set and save the default language you desire. The app home screen will display.
- Lay your bill on a flat surface.
- Locate the QR code on your bill, next to the Patient Concierge logo.
- Select the “Scan & Explain My Bill” button and align the QR Code within the four corners shown in the viewfinder.
- Next, position your phone to align your entire bill within the four corners of the viewfinder on your screen. Be sure your volume is up and the ring or silent switch is off.
- The augmented reality experience will begin when Patient Concierge recognizes your bill.
NOTE: While Patient Concierge is adapted for tablets and iPads, Patient Concierge is optimized for the best experience using a mobile phone
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Uses camera/overheats phone
The AR bill explanation is fine, but it’s pretty excessive. And the fact that is has to run in the background the whole time you’re trying to pay your bill means that it uses your phones processor unnecessarily - overheating the phone.
Total waste of time
This app is a complete waste of time. They should scan the entire bill from the very beginning. Instead they make you stand perfectly still well this little emoji tries to explain the different sections of the bill. I could not still stand still enough, and the emoji kept starting over and over and over and over and over and over, very very frustrating!! they say on the website that this app can also provide you access to a team of professionals who can help you. I have no idea where that was all I found was this emoji that just kept repeating in a because I could not stand still enough. I would've liked to of contacted a team of professionals, where are they?? I was looking for information on a specific bill and find out what status it was in. Don't waste your time on this one!
Must see entire bill on screen from 3 ft away so some cartoon character can stand on it. The “more info” it provides about your bill is what each part is (Account Summary, Payment Options, etc). Have to go online to get actual details about your specific bill. This app is actually a bigger crapfest than the US medical system.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- H & R Accounts, Inc.
- 121 MB
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 avadynehealth