Patient Concierge App
Ever found your hospital bill confusing? A billing app has never been more informative or easy to use. The Patient Concierge brings your hospital bill* to life with a free, vivid Augmented Reality experience and explanation.
“Patient Concierge is a terrific introduction to your hospital’s bill in a visually
stunning interface that provides a better financial experience for all patients.”
If you’ve ever said to yourself “I wish my hospital bill would be easier to understand.” Or wondered “What is this bill for? Has the insurance portion been paid? How do I contact someone for financing options? Then the Patient Concierge app can help.
Install the Patient Concierge app to make the financial experience of your hospital bill easier and more informed!
Join the millions of patients who have discovered a more patient-friendly experience and understanding of their hospital billing experience!
* Patient Concierge works with participating hospital bills displaying the "Patient Concierge" icon and QR Code.
- An abundance of helpful information, closed-captioning and multiple languages
- Stunning 3D Patient Concierge avatar makes it easy to touch different portions of the bill for a guided, custom tour of your bill
- Find exactly what you need to help you understand your bill and achieve a better patient financial experience
- Quick access to online information about your bill, when it’s convenient for you, day or night
Patient Concierge gives you a deeper understanding of your hospital bill with informative explanations about every portion of the bill using your fingertips to guide your tour.
- Locate your hospital’s customer service information
- Have one-touch ability to speak by phone, create an email or connect online directly to your hospital’s patient payment portal to pay your bill
- Discover the terms of your bill and how there may be financial assistance options to assist you
- Learn about your summary of services describing the date(s) and type(s) of service(s), the amount charged, the amount covered by insurance and what portion of the remaining balance you may owe for the services
- Understand exactly when your bill is due, what amount is owed and the date of your statement
- Link to your hospital’s patient health records more easily with one-touch access to your hospital’s secure portal
How the App Works:
To get started
- Download and Install Patient Concierge on your Mobile Device
- ensure you have a WiFi or cellular connection to the Internet on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Patient Concierge icon to launch the app. Set and save the default language you desire. The app home screen will display.
- Lay your bill on a flat surface.
- Locate the QR code on your bill, next to the Patient Concierge logo.
- Select the “Scan & Explain My Bill” button and align the QR Code within the four corners shown in the viewfinder.
- Next, position your phone to align your entire bill within the four corners of the viewfinder on your screen. Be sure your volume is up and the ring or silent switch is off.
- The augmented reality experience will begin when Patient Concierge recognizes your bill.
NOTE: While Patient Concierge is adapted for tablets and iPads, Patient Concierge is optimized for the best experience using a mobile phone
- Fixed issue causing crashes on iOS 15 devices
- Fixed issue with shakiness in the Camera View
Ratings and Reviews
Worst app for normal use
App is really nice for regular people to make payment with security. The worst thing is camera not able to scan initially QR scan and complete bill for next step of payment. Needs some expert person to resolve this issues.
I just need to pay my bill. This app is difficult to use and not helpful.
Not at all worth the time and hassle, and I still can’t find a way to pay the bill!
Won’t let me do anything unless I allow app to use camera. I’m just trying to make payments not sure what they need to use the camera for.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- H & R Accounts, Inc.
- 113.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 avadynehealth
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.