Access services and information from Banner Health, regarded and recognized as a top health system in the country for the clinical quality consistently provided to patients. This app includes urgent care and emergency care (ER) search, find a doctor, bill pay, Nurse On Call, MyBanner portal access, healthcare blog content, and more.
Banner Health, making health care easier, so life can be better.
- Find the closest urgent care to you, view available times, and book your visit
- Find the nearest emergency care (ER) location
- Access Nurse On Call, our free 24/7 health care advice service
- Find the closest doctor near you or a specific location and search by insurance accepted, specialty, condition, doctor name, language, and more
- Call to schedule your doctor or provider visit
- Access your MyBanner account to view your medical record
- Pay your bills
- View health related articles and content provided by bloggers from across the Banner Health system
- Now when you search for providers and scroll, the requested result will populate as expected.
- Enrollment into the "MyBanner" account, now directs you to the correct page.
Ratings and Reviews
Well designed, love the Nurse on call feature
I downloaded the app thinking I would track down an urgent care location for my kid, then noticed the Nurse on Call feature. I tried calling that line first and had a fantastic experience over the phone with a nurse who talked me through my child’s symptoms and suggested I don’t need to take him to a clinic for now. Saved me a visit to the dr and offered me peace of mind!
Cannot message or renew
After a fruitless, wasted hour of trying to 1) renew a prescription and failing that 2) send a message to my doctor directly about renewing said medication, I have noted several glitches that currently make this app (and the old one, too) unusable.
The first field in each case is required: who I’m contacting. However, after I type two characters as suggested, my doctor isn’t listed. If I try to type the first name and a space so I can enter the last name, oops, the app won’t let me put in a space! Major fail from the beginning of the form. Giving up on getting my meds renewed, I tried to message my doctor directly. Surprise! I can’t put in a space or get the app to suggest my doctor over here, either.
The last time I used the old app, these functions worked like a charm. Now neither app works. What happened? Please fix these glitches so I can use the new app and get a good outcome. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please email us at email@example.com to help us further diagnose this issue.
Latest update disaster!!!
Up to this point I have been pleased (4) with the app, however since the most recent update I’ve done exactly as asked. I created a new password when I logged in. However, it asks me to create a new password EVERY TIME I login!!! It once I’m in, it kicks me out, mid message to my provider, and says that I am “not connected to the web application” (not exact wording, but gist) then takes me to the internet to change my password AGAIN! Then it asks me to login and when I do it brings me back to the login page...never-ending loop. I’m sooo frustrated!!! I’m sick! I need to correspond with my medical team and I cannot! PLEASE GET IT TOGETHER!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry about the inconvenience. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you solve this issue.
- Banner Health
- 146.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Banner Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.