The UCHealth app helps you take charge of your health. Our app is a safe and secure gateway to My Health Connection, allowing you to:
• Schedule or cancel appointments
• Use your device for Virtual Visits with your doctor
• Message your doctor
• View test results
• Connect data like weight, pulse, and blood pressure from your devices to your health record using the Apple Health app (HealthKit)
• Find the nearest clinic, urgent care, or emergency room
• Renew or refill a prescription
• Read your doctor’s notes
• Pay bills securely and easily
• Search for UCHealth doctors
Have Livi, our UCHealth virtual assistant, help you out with any task listed above. Ask her things like, “show my test results," "when is my appointment," or "get me information on virtual visits."
• Reserve your spot in line at most UCHealth urgent care locations.
• For people without a My Health Connection account, billing estimates are now also available in Guest mode.
• Open Notes let you read more about your care, directly from your provider, now in the app on the Appointments page.
• UCHealth eye care (ophthalmology) patients can now see their eyeglass and contact lens prescription details in their health records.
- Stability updates to make managing your health easier.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful app, but with big problems
I like being able to see my test results, as well as contacting with my doctors. However, twice I have been incorrectly notified by this app to stop a prescription. I also like being able to pay my medical bills here, but - you get the bills with no information about what service is being billed. Please update the app to show what each bill is for.
Developer Response ,
We are always working to update our app and billing is an area we are working to make better and easier for the patient to understand. Thank you for sharing your concerns - UCHealth Mobile App Team
Unable to login
Unable to create an account and login. After receiving an email and being asked to download the app I would have guessed it would be a little simpler. Tried calling tech support and was put on hold for roughly 30 minutes until I hung up. Sent a message to support and nothing through that route either.
Less than 24 hrs was contacted and the issue was resolved. So far the app works well.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We are having some server issues this morning that we are working through. Please give us some time and we should have everything back up and running. Thank you, UCHealth Mobile App Team
Very happy with this app
I have been using this app since it was available. Fortunately I have never had any issues as described by others on my Apple apps. I use the app on a iPad Pro 2017 hardware and an iPhone X
I also access the normal online access one on my pc win10 version. That one I have run into issues frequently with (acct does not exist &wrong password). Nearly to the point that I rarely use the windows version.
- University of Colorado Health
- 150.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 UCHealth
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.