Pavlov's House 4+
The Battle of Stalingrad
Designed for iPad
The goal of Pavlov’s House is to last until the defenders of Pavlov’s House are tasked with storming a key German strongpoint during the Battle of Stalingrad. In the game, this is depicted by playing through a deck of cards representing elements of the German 6th Army.
Pavlov’s House was a fortified apartment building used as a strongpoint by the Soviet 62nd Army during the pivotal Battle of Stalingrad in WW2. Soviet defenders – primarily from the 7th Company, 3rd Battalion, 42nd Guards Rifle Regiment of the 13th Guards Division - held out for almost two months from a constant German assault. The building’s name was drawn from Yakov Pavlov, a sergeant who led the initial storm group assault that resulted in the capture of the building from the Germans. The story of Pavlov’s House was a key piece of Soviet propaganda and was used as a symbol of the incredible resistance of Soviet forces during the Battle of Stalingrad.
- A full recreation of the original board game
- Learn the game through an engaging tutorial.
- Play against four different levels of difficulty and complexity, from Basic to Elite.
- The game takes care of the rules, allowing you to focus on the strategy.
- Comprehensive rules and extensive background information is also included.
- Make tough decisions, handle the consequences.
- Highly replayable and story driven. You’ll never play the same game twice!
- An original soundtrack composed by Gabriel Berger.
Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Superb wargame board game port
Thank you Mr. Berger. Bought it for playing on alienware portable, macbook pro and ipad mini. Great on all. Good walk you into game as you play tutorial. Extensive, good documentation in game from main menu as well as original board game manual. I bought kindle book “Pavlov's House” for a couple of bucks to add to terrific immersion. What a treat! On all platforms no less! Great price!
Medicine for our isolation in this pandemic time. Thank you, good sir. You are an artist and a helper to us all.
Great port of a fun game
Pavlov’s House is a great port of a very engaging board game. It is not a mindless game but it is quite accessible if you are willing to read a bit. Play a few games and then delve deeper into the rules to see what you have been missing. And after that, read some of the history and developer notes that are included. You won’t be disappointed.
Thank you for making board gaming relevant. Great job. Hopefully we will see more iOS BoardGames. There is a lot of us out there.
Keep up the good work
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Richard Berger
- 353.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Bookmark Games
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.