Save time and hassles with Paychex Benefit Account!
The PBA Mobile App is available for all Paychex Benefit Account subscribers.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your employer’s plan options.
Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same Paychex login you use to view payroll information to now manage your Paychex Benefit Account
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• Use your camera or Cloud Storage options to upload receipts to submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Retrieve your forgot username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 12.0 provides you with:
● Workflow Enhancement: Updated language for main workflows to Reimburse Myself, Send Payment and Contribute to HSA to clarify actions available on our mobile app.
● One-Time Passcode: If enabled, this provides the ability for consumers to get a one-time passcode via either SMS, Email, or Alternate email address.
● Push Notifications: If enabled, consumers can opt-in to receive notifications, via the “Notifications Preferences” page, for the following: Receipt Reminder, HRA Contribution Notifications, Debit Card Suspend/Unsuspend, Debit Card Purse Suspend/Unsuspend.
Ratings and Reviews
Quick FSA claims!
The claim submission process is quite easy using the app once your depends are setup via the website. Just take pics of your receipts or upload screenshots of email receipts. Only issue I’ve noticed is the login process is a bit flaky. Killing and restarting the app generally fixes those issues.
Very confusing… •Have to download two apps in order to affect anything. •Have to go back to the first app if you need to change your password. And when you reset your password, there’s no indication that special characters are not permitted. •Takes forever and a day to upload a receipt This is not very user-friendly.
Reaching out to customer service is next to impossible. Had to ask HR for the contact info. No where in the apps does it show a phone number to call a live person. The chat is slow, clumsy and kicks you off with regularity. Maybe using a laptop is better- IDK.
Sure doesn’t seem like anyone at the PAYCHEX gives a hoot about the user experience. I wish my company would dump this vendor.
Like all the other dozens and dozens of reviews, I cannot even log in to app.
I really had such high hopes for this. I figured since they want receipts for roughly 80% of transactions at least this can help my husband and I keep things more organized since we’ve got two cards (but the same acct) he’s using it and forgets to give me the receipts OR he remembers to bring them to me AND I MISPLACE THEM :’(
So yes I thought this would be the answer to my frustrating issues with that and as mentioned they want receipts for almost everything.
I had an FSA card through my work for years and they asked for maybe two/three receipts out of 25 or so transactions a year! But this company is through my husbands work and assumed it’d likely work the same. NOPE. I’ve used it 5 times in Nov 2020 and they want 2 and have frozen my card. I’ve used it 8 times so far in 2021 and they want 5 of them. I don’t get it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paychex Inc.
- 17 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020