pCloud is the secure place for your photos, videos and documents. Access your files from every device, anywhere you go. Start with 10 GB free storage and automatically backup your photos and videos and free up space from your device. Easily preview photo albums, stream your favorite HD videos and listen to your personal music playlists anytime, on the go. Send large files with a tap, even to people who don't have a pCloud account. All the changes you make to your files will be immediately synced across all your devices. pCloud is available for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows and Linux device.
• Start with up to 10 GB cloud storage space when you sign up.
• Go Premium and get up to 2 TB for your entire digital collection.
• Automatically backup photos and videos and free up space from your device.
• No file size limit - upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
• Add and share large photos, videos and documents at the highest internet speed available to you.
• Allow offline access for files and folders and access them without internet connection.
• Allow your friends to upload files, without giving them access to your entire account via Upload links.
• Instantly share large files with friends and family via Download links.
• Military-grade file encryption with pCloud Crypto.
pCloud offers in-app purchases, which include subscriptions to 500 GB (Premium), 2 TB storage (Premium Plus) and client-side encryption (pCloud Crypto). Subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to the same product. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• Premium 500 GB monthly for 4.99 USD billed each month.
• Premium Plus 2 TB for 9.99 USD billed each month.
• pCloud Crypto for 4.99 USD billed each month.
• Premium 500 GB yearly for 49.99 USD billed annually.
• Premium Plus 2 TB for 99.99 USD billed annually.
• pCloud Crypto for 47.99 USD billed annually.
Additionally you can purchase each plan as a one-time payment:
• Premium 500 GB Lifetime for 174.99 USD billed once.
• Premium Plus 2 TB Lifetime for 349.99 USD billed once.
• pCloud Crypto Lifetime for 124.99 USD billed once.
Lifetime plans have a duration of 99 years or the lifetime of the account holder, whichever is shorter.
If you choose to purchase, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment.
Terms of service: https://www.pcloud.com/terms_and_conditions.html
• Navigation within the app has been overhauled. You can now quickly switch between different sections in the app. We've been slowly building up to this moment for some time now and we hope you enjoy the new look and feel!
• You no longer need to type in capital letters in the search field when trying to find something written in non-english letters. In more technical terms, text search is now case insensitive for the full Unicode table, not only ASCII.
• Initial loading of your account has been optimised and will take less time now.
• Many under-the-hood improvements and small visual optimisations.
Ratings and Reviews
Good. But I wish there was more creative photo management, like in google photos and OneDrive. I would love if there was a text editor and if images were organized by the time they were taken instead of the time they were uploaded. It also uploads duplicate images that were already uploaded from a different device. I wish there was gif support and the ability to view folder sizes. Also, when viewing videos, they are vertically squished, and I can’t save videos because it says “can’t determine the file URL”. Lastly, the upload speed is extremely slow, compared to google photos and shoebox
Free means you’ll lose all photos
There are better companies. Don’t trust this company (or the friend who suggested them) unless you have the spare time to read everything on their site, because they won’t tell you until it’s too late. I use my calendar diligently to remind me to check on things, keep up, etc. So if they had said sign on often, I would have put it on my calendar.
Had I known this company doesn’t give a crap about free members and solely focused on your money, I wouldn’t have used them. Thousands of photos deleted, and they told me 6 months after they did it.
They said inactivity of a year gets your account deleted. I signed in around Sept/Oct, have had crazy health problems since and unable to sit organizing photos. It hasn’t been a year, but they emailed me saying they were deleting my account (they didn’t do it, it was a bait email). They deleted ALL my photos tho.
I go to look for customer support, and after 7 minutes of searching see “after 6 months deletion” of all photos. Which is not what they email you. So definitely feel lied and scammed. They delete all your photos, and don’t tell you, and wait to delete your account all while pushing for you to pay.
Find a better company.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are sorry that you've lost some files. We have information on our website that if you have a free pCloud account, after 6 months of inactivity, it will be permanently deleted, along with the files inside. Please note, that we have sent 2 e-mail notifications before deleting an account. The first e-mail notification is sent to the registered e-mail address, 2 months before the due date and the second one is sent 5 days before the scheduled date.
Don’t depend on this system. Horrendous Experience!
I’ve been a customer with then for some time now and after a few months I finally made them my cloud storage of choice for my media company. I switched to Apple billing back in December and since then they have repeatedly sent me notices about deleting my account and moving my files to trash. At this point in may of 2019 I’ve sent them proof every month if my payment and I am still waiting on my customers files to be removed from their trash. When approaching them about this issues, for months, they have repeatedly turned this issues around to be my fault. After pointing sending them the Last proof of payment I receive An email saying “Yes, I see you paid last month but what about the last 3 months?” I’ve literally been sending in proof for the Last 3 Months! Horrible customer service! They have yet to take responsibility for their action and I’m simply over this and will
Be sure to plaster this review EVERY WHERE!
- PCLOUD LTD
- 81.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © pCloud LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium Plus $9.99
- pCloud Crypto $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.