Markup is an expert on knowledge management with efficient team collaboration, AI-powered knowledge community, and annotating support. You can explore articles with highlights from others to gain valuable insight. You can also easily share digital materials to your team for instant communication. Markup is here to help you work collaboratively and sort through redundant information from the webs or files anywhere, anytime.
***********Widely Recognized by Media & Our Users***********
+ Featured in “Annotation and Screencasting to Extend the Reach of Your Classroom” by Yale Center of Language Study
+ Featured in “The 9 Best PDF Apps for the Apple iPad” by TabletPC Review
+ User Testimonial: “PDF Markup helps me to take work with me when I am not in the office. It really does make life better!” - Val Sigler
• Analyze highlighted stories with Markup's brilliant algorithm.
• Automatically sort web pages you highlighted into different categories.
• Discover more stories you are interested in.
INSTANT TEAM COLLABORATION
• Shared Folder is a platform for instant team communication, including sharing of files, pictures, articles, videos, and URL.
• Create teams, manage your team members, and join teams to work collaboratively.
• Directly share highlighted Web Markups and annotations to your team.
• Team Clipboard helps collect your ideas by sharing digital materials to your team.
• Team Panel provides a clear history tracking.
• Highlight text and excerpts on web pages through built-in or Safari browser.
• Sync your highlights through multiple devices.
• Explore highlights from the markup community or share your own.
• Link web highlights to your PDFs
DOCUMENT VIEWER & ANNOTATOR
• Support all mainstream file formats
• Add highlights, freehand writings, sticky notes, text boxes, arrows, shapes, etc.
• Customize PDF stamps by adding texts or images
• Sign documents & fill forms.
• BOTA list - display a summary of all annotations applied to the PDF file.
• Highlight text in ePub books
FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP
• Get files from Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Evernote, Box, FTP, or WebDAV client
• Copy files via WiFi, iTunes USB, and Open-in feature
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
• Resume unfinished uploading.
• Viewing PDFs online by sending file links.
• Send download links from the web with password protection.
IN-APP PURCHASE (FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE)
Subscribe to Kdan Cloud services for more advanced capabilities to convert, edit, fax, and sync PDFs on the go. You can easily work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
WHAT IS CREATIVITY 365?
Creativity 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device contention creation toolset aimed at improving productivity and collaboration. The set includes five apps PDF Markup, Pocket Scanner, Animation Desk, NoteLedge, and Write-on Video along with 1TB Kdan Cloud storage. With Creativity 365, subscribers gain access to all the premium features ordinarily unavailable to free app users.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Creativity 365 subscription is USD$9.99/month or $4.99 per month if you opt to pay annually (includes advanced PDF editing tools, all premium features in all cloud apps & 1 TB cloud storage)
• We offer a 3-day or 7-day trial period to new subscribers of Creativity 365. You can try out the subscription content before buying it.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period.
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https://support.kdanmobile.com.
- List mode in “Explore” tab is now supported
- View other people’s articles under “My Article” section under “Explore” tab
- Enjoy sharing reading materials in “Reading Hub”
- File uploading to Dropbox and Google Drive is now available - Overall stability improvements and bugs fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good on the features, but lacking some software needs
The individual annotation options are awesome, the color variety is pretty good, and they all seem to work as they were designed to. The app crashes quite a bit, especially if you try to use the search feature, and if you haven't saved in a while, it can be a pretty big loss for your annotations. An auto-save would be really nice, especially since there is a tendency to crash. Also, the news screen and feed are the first things you see, when that's not what anyone is using the app for... it would be nice to have your documents be the primary screen and then if you're interested in kdan's articles, they'd still be available.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the suggestions, and we'll inform the PDF team of your message. As for the news page, please tap the "Custom" button (beside the "?" button)on the the top right of the screen while you are in the explore page. You can change the layout and set your file list as the primary screen. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you. :)
Finally an app that edits a PDF
I have done most of my editing right on my smart phone which is amazing. There are features to highlight, change font color etc and it's all very simple. I'm not a techie so I've done basic editing tasks however converting a PDF on your phone is an accomplishment. Good app
New version missing futures that I used to work with it!
New version do not do “Horizontal” mode, also the variety of pen colors when away! Can not select the view of my files either by name, date or size only change positions but not view with it.
I think I didn’t explain well my request. I would like to have back the future were I can view my forms in “Landscape mode” I used to have this future and it was very helpful since my clients signed my forms, when I had the landscape mode people have more room to sign on them. Now I can’t do it and the space for people to sign it is very limited. Please let me now if this is something you are thinking to have it back. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Markup still keeps horizontal scrolling feature. Please tap on the "Glasses"(view settings) button>Tap on the "Eye"(viewing mode) icon. Then you can change the settings. If you still have difficulties in using this app. Please feel free to contact us. Thank you. :)
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 211.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2018 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kdan Cloud $9.99
- Kdan Cloud $2.99
- Kdan Cloud $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.