PDFelement - PDF Reader is a PDF reader using the latest technology. The newly connected Liquid Mode function allows you to enjoy the best reading experience. In addition, there are various annotation tools, file management, signature, Various functions such as cloud services can meet your PDF needs in work and study.
• Liquid Mode gives you the best PDF reading experience
• Star files to find them quickly
• Easily locate recently accessed files in the "Recent" list.
• Enter the page number to navigate to the desired page for viewing
• Get the best PDF Reading experience with Liquid Mode
• PDF document fully fits the mobile phone screen, no need to zoom in and out repeatedly.
• Easily adjust brightness, font size,style, and spacing.
• Using Pencil to annotate like writing on the paper
• Add text annotations, freely modify the text and background, border colors, choose the appropriate font and font size.
• Supports many annotating tools like highlighting, underlining, squiggly lines, or strikethroughs.
• Move, merge, copy or delete files
• Enables handwritten signatures to be inserted anywhere within the document, while also offering the ability to zoom in and out for greater flexibility.
• Built-in commonly used stamps
• Quickly create completely blank PDF documents
• Creat blank folders.
• Sharing document content with others is just a click away with capture feature.
• Select sentence(s) or pragraph(s) to share
• PDF Reader supports uploading or downloading docs via computer, Wondershare document cloud and iCloud.
Please note that this app only supports editing native PDF files. It does not support editing scanned or raster PDF. If you find you cannot edit text in PDF, please check if it is scanned PDF. Thank you!
Need HELP? Please contact us! We'll feedback to you ASAP.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website： https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this App helps you, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Super Handy App
Love this App....works wonders on an Iphone and makes so much more so much easier and obtainable via Iphone vs having to use a computer. Can access most everything right on our phone now and even upload and forward or send most all needed documents. Can't begin to count how many times this app have been a complete life saver!! Thank you Wondershare! No complaints here,do wish more features where available throughout each app instead of having to open multiple apps and somewhat bounce back and forth between them. However despite that small inconvenience you have still absolutely completely saved our butts hugely several times. Thank you for all the simplicity and conveniences you've brought to and made available on Iphone.
Okay, I never ever ever review apps, but I just had to review this one. During quarantine, I’ve had to get used to doing things online, same as everyone else. I don’t have access to a printer in my home, and the majority of the assignments I receive as a college student require you to either have a hard copy of the homework, or access to a PDF editor. I was really struggling with completing my homework until I found this editor. It’s fantastic. It does everything you could possibly need it to do. It allows you to add text, drawings, change color and font of the text, do multi-page editing, it’s a dream.
A WORD OF ADVICE: This took me a really long time to figure out. In order to edit a picture from your iPad, you have to click on the + sign in the top right hand corner, click on ‘Camera’, and then you can access any of your photos. After I figured this out, this has been the best product I could have hoped for, and meets all my needs. To top it all, it’s FREE!!!
Thank you so much to the developers of this app, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate having a great free product to be able to utilize for college! 10/10 highly recommended.
PDF’s Not Working when Open on a Computer
It fools your eye on the phone but not the one of the recipient so be carful not to look unprofessional. I tried this app with different formats of a PDF file to test how it behaves when other people receives the edited documents. I’m sorry to disappoint all of you who have not checked it before but it simply does not work when the document is open on a computer or other device. I used a PDF form (the type that has boxes to fill with info) on the app it works, once I emailed it to myself and opened it on the computer, the boxes appeared empty or had a line across. I clicked on the boxes and the info will appear but will disappear as soon as clicked other areas. Also, the font used in the text box that you create on the app does not match Acrobat’s font so when I click on the added text box it turns the whole box the color of the font and the text disappears. A total fail if you sent your document away. If you are trying to use Dropbox it glitches and only opens some folders so I have to open Dropbox app separately and save a copy of the file on the visible folder in this app. Lastly make sure to save by renaming the document, the auto save feature does not work when you upload to Dropbox or Drive, basically you’re saving the original again without the changes.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wondershare Technology Hunan Co.,Ltd.
- 180.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2022 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.