PDF to Keynote by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Keynote files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to Keynote documents instantly with a simple tap. Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Keynote converts PDF files to fully editable Keynote files by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document.
PDF to Keynote forms paragraphs; applies styles; re-groups independent graphic elements; extracts images and creates tables automatically.
PDF to Keynote also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. Every page in a PDF file is converted to an equivalent slide in the resulting Keynote file. PDF to Keynote comes with a fully integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Keynote files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert the marked area to Keynote, JPEG or PNG images even
* Select an area and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically
* Cloud services integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to transfer files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Keynote
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept Keynote files.
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Keynote by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I needed to convert a pdf to keynote for remote control functions with an iPhone controlling an iPad connected to a tv. It worked well and the presentation was a hit.
Doesn’t work for beamer PDFs
Tried it out with a fairly basic PDF created with latex. The keynote presentation that it created from my beamer slides were unusable. If you google, there’s a free version that runs on macs that converts PDFs in to keynote, and it works flawlessly. I was hoping I could leave my laptop behind and just use this iOS one, but it isn’t ready for prime time for somebody like me.
it leaves out the middle portion of every slide :(
and we cant refund app purchases
- Recosoft Corporation
- 49.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Recosoft Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.