PDT Cocktails is the authoritative archive of the famed New York City bar, replete with both house creations and numerous fine-tuned classics that have graced PDT’s menu since the bar’s opening in 2007. Beyond that, it is the most comprehensive digital reference for contemporary cocktails available today with such features as:
- 400 meticulously tested cocktail recipes
- 69 recipes for PDT’s house-made ingredients
- Ingredient profiles that include photos and concise reference material
- Photographs of every cocktail and every ingredient—over 1000 in total, each taken at PDT
PDT Cocktails can be used independently or as a companion to The PDT Cocktail Book, which the app augments with new PDT creations, newly relevant historic recipes, and revisions to existing recipes based on available products and continued testing by PDT’s expert mixologists.
PDT Cocktails allows bartenders of all skill-levels to:
- Search recipes by base spirit, cocktail-type, creator, and date of creation
- Display measurements in ounces, centiliters, milliliters, or gills
- Check off the ingredients you’ve got and this app will show you which drinks you can make
- Filter the recipes on multiple criteria with just a few taps
- Flag recipes and tag favorites; create custom lists of recipes
- Annotate recipes with comments and cumulative likes and dislikes and build up a chronological history of your explorations
- Ingredient definitions included
- Sync your ingredient inventory, favorites and flagged, custom lists and journal entries across our entire suite of apps and over as many iOS devices as you like, using our free sync service
- Universal app, works nearly identically on both platforms
- bug fixes & optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much better than the book
Every cocktail lover should have the PDT book (aka the Bible), but they should only pull it out to read or flip through while relaxing on the couch (hopefully with a perfectly balanced cocktail). For all other occasions, just pull out the app and find exactly what you're looking for much faster.
The design of this suite of apps is perfectly suited to the at-home cocktail enthusiast. Input your ingredients once, sync to all other apps (easily authenticating via 1Password support), flag recipes, and drink lovely cocktails. I'm a particular fan of flagging recipes I want to try because the list of flagged recipes shows you results from all installed apps in the suite. Very easy to find a good one to try (likewise with favorites).
Unlocked my mixing brain.
I had been in a cocktail rut, just making the same things because I couldn’t find new ways to combine what I had and I couldn’t go by every bottle in the store. These apps opened up my cabinet to literally—yes, literally—hundreds of new possibilities. The interface is as brilliant and elegant and classy as a Vieux Carré. Do it. You’ll love it.
It's the Substitutions, Silly.
A digital cocktail guide with the care to tell you when you have an appropriate substitue for a specific property on hand, or are missing only one or two ingredients. Perfect for planning, and perfect for plotting that next expansion bottle.
- Martin Doudoroff LLC
- 82.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2019 Martin Doudoroff LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.