Wondrich’s Index of Punch is a unique and immensely practical reference to multi-serving punch recipes from the 17th Century to the present day.
This unique entertainment resource presents 64 punch recipes carefully curated by David Wondrich, noted cocktail historian and author of the seminal “Punch: The Delights and Dangers of the Flowing Bowl” (2010). Each recipe has been carefully adapted for your use, today.
- Revolutionize how you host parties and entertain
- Perfectly suited to professional and non-professional use
- 64 thoroughly representative punch recipes
- The ideal quick reference companion to the book
- Check off the ingredients you’ve got and this app will show you which drinks you can make
- Filter the recipes on multiple criteria with just a few taps
- Flag recipes and tag favorites; create custom lists of recipes
- Annotate recipes with comments and cumulative likes and dislikes and build up a chronological history of your explorations
- Ingredient definitions included
- Sync your ingredient inventory, favorites and flagged, custom lists and journal entries across our entire suite of apps and over as many iOS devices as you like, using our free sync service
- Universal app, works nearly identically on both platforms
Please enjoy responsibly and in moderation!
fix for wrong data bundled in 1.2.7
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another great one
This is a great companion to Wondrich’s book. This has all of the measurements standardized for the most part, which is great. All of the recipes are easily searchable by ingredients. It’d be nice to see a new ‘modern’ punch added occasionally, but that’s not really the point of the curated recipe list. All recipes are scalable, but it would be cool to sort or search for volume off the bat if you’re having a very large party.
- Martin Doudoroff LLC
- 11.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2019 Martin Doudoroff LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.