Get Peacock and stream new movies like Shooting Stars, plus hit TV shows, highly anticipated Originals, live sports, news, and more.
Download Peacock, NBCUniversal’s streaming service. Peacock has all your favorite culture- defining entertainment, all in one place.
With Peacock, stream exclusive Originals, new movies from theaters, thousands of TV shows — including Yellowstone, New Girl, and Days of our Lives — plus current programming from Bravo and NBC.
Stay up to date with live news and stream all your favorite live sports and events including WWE, MLB Sunday Leadoff, golf, Premier League, and so much more.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK:
• Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
• Thousands of hours of TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves and bingeworthy classics.
• Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment and news. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, WWE, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
• Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
• Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM, stream the full library of movies, episodes, and seasons — plus live sports and events. Tons to watch. Lots to love.
• Stream new movies from theaters and full seasons of exclusive premium TV like Yellowstone and The Office.
• Every WWE Premium Live Event —including SummerSlam — plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault.
Exclusive Peacock Originals, including Twisted Metal, Love Island, Hart to Heart, Based On A True Story, and more.
• Live sports, including exclusive Premier League soccer matches, FIFA Women’s World Cup, MLB Sunday Leadoff, PGA Tour golf, and Super Motocross.
• The streaming home for your Bravo faves, including The Real Housewives of New York, Below Deck Down Under, and more.
• Dedicated Hallmark Media Hub featuring live and on-demand programming from Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
• Current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, Law & Order: SVU, and Night Court.
• Full library of Kids and Family entertainment.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS, get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
• Stream Peacock ad-free.*
• Stream your local NBC channel, 24/7.
• Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, a small amount of programming will still contain ads (Peacock Channels, events, a few shows and movies, and local content).
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the Peacock app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is
accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Your Privacy Choices: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo
CA Notice: https://www.peacocktv.com/ca-notice
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :)
Ratings and Reviews
Peacock TV is for serious TV fans. It has plenty of familiar titles: The Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, Saturday Night Live, Downton Abbey, Two and a Half Men, Yellowstone, The King of Queens, and Law & Order: SVU, to name a few. You’ll also find new episodes of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and kids’ shows like Curious George, as well as live coverage of Premier League soccer. Looking for wrestling? Peacock is now the home of the WWE’s new events and its giant streaming library.
Let me start by saying you guys have a fantastic library of shows and movies to choose from, and that was the main reason I started a subscription.
However, please try to work on fixing all of the bugs and just chaotic disasters that are your streaming service…
I’ve been patient and I’ve given you time because I knew you were new to the streaming scene, but myself and many other people have paid you guys money every month since you started for a while now…so please…FIX THE BUGS!
About the only device this app works fine on is my phone, ANYTHING else and it’s unwatchable. If I started a movie on my phone earlier in the day and then decide to watch later on my PS4 your app has noooooo idea how to pick up where I left off. And you can forget about fast forwarding to where I was…the app will nearly freeze my entire system until I force close it.
I never write reviews, I always read them and think people are obnoxious and have too much time on their hands, but maybe I finally understand that your voice needs to be heard sometimes. I love your app! Just make it less buggy! I’ll keep funding y’all in the meantime, but help a fan a veteran fan of The Office out!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to investigate this further. Please email us at email@example.com with your device and account details. We look forward to hearing from you!
App Functionality Needs Major Improvement
I absolutely LOVE the content on Peacock. It’s very quickly becoming my favorite streaming application. That being said, the functionality of the app can be terrible. I have tried this app on MANY different data sources: Wi-Fi, Verizon Wireless, Visible Wireless, Straight Talk Wireless, Personal Hotspot, etc., & it takes FOREVER to load no matter what source I use. When opening the app, it’ll sometimes say that “There was a problem loading the Peacock app. Try again” or I’ll go to watch a video & it will take a very long time to load or it’ll just boot me back out to the main menu altogether, which is just frustrating. When I pause a movie/show & my screen goes dark or to sleep, it’s very difficult to restart video. When I open my phone/tablet to restart video, it’ll have the Play, Rewind, Fast Forward buttons on screen with a black background, then it has to load until it shows a paused picture of the video I’m watching & displays the Play button again, & I then have to press Play again. However, if my screen goes dark again before it’s finished loading, I have to do it all over again, with the black background on the screen. I would LOVE to see an update to fix the double “Play” issue, but also the buffering issue. I still recommend this app to everyone I know though! Thank so much!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to investigate this further. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your device and account details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peacock TV LLC
- 95.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Peacock © Peacock TV LLC. All other programs and/or marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Peacock Premium $5.99
- Peacock Premium Plus $11.99