Get Peacock and stream new movies like The Bad Guys and They/Them, iconic TV shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, news, and more.
Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. Peacock has all your favorites, all in one place.
With Peacock, stream new movies and thousands of TV show episodes — including Parks & Rec, Yellowstone, Modern Family, and every episode of The Office — plus exclusive Originals and current series from Bravo and NBC.
Stay up to date on live news and stream all your favorite live sports including WWE, NFL, MLB, Premier League, golf, and more.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK:
• Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
• Thousands of hours of TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
• Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, WWE, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
• A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL and more.
• Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
• Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – watch every movie, episode, and season, plus stream your favorite live sports and events. More to watch. More to love.
• Stream everything— including new movies, full seasons of exclusive premium TV like Yellowstone, and your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen.
• Every WWE Premium Live Event —including WrestleMania—plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault.
• Exclusive Peacock Originals, including Bel-Air, Below Deck Down Under, The Resort, Girls5eva, Dr. Death, Vampire Academy, Love Island, The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip, and more.
• More live sports, including exclusive Premier League soccer matches, football, golf, MLB Sunday Leadoff, and IndyCar.
• The streaming home for your Bravo faves, including The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Top Chef, and more.
• Current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, Law & Order: SVU, Young Rock, and Grand Crew.
• Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
• Stream Peacock ad-free*.
• Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the PeacockTV app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is
accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Upgrade at www.peacocktv.com
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
CA Notice: https://www.peacocktv.com/ca-notice
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :)
Ratings and Reviews
Peacock TV is for serious TV fans. It has plenty of familiar titles: The Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, Saturday Night Live, Downton Abbey, Two and a Half Men, Yellowstone, The King of Queens, and Law & Order: SVU, to name a few. You’ll also find new episodes of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and kids’ shows like Curious George, as well as live coverage of Premier League soccer. Looking for wrestling? Peacock is now the home of the WWE’s new events and its giant streaming library.
Love love love this!
We have tried many apps for tv shows and movies that claim to be “Free” and they all fall flat when it comes to delivering on it. Most only offer free trials, or have some (very little) actual free content. Peacock is so unlike the others, there is so much to watch that is truly free. They even make it easy with a little icon on the ones that require a subscription so you know before you click on it that it’s not included in the free subscription. You can make and personalize extra profiles, like one for each person in your family, or just adult and kids of you wanted to simplify it. It’s easy to use, and easy to understand what’s free. Right now we are using this app on a tv and two cell phones easily. Just log in and everything is there.
You can of course upgrade to different packages which I plan to because I love this app and appreciate the way that they actually offer free tv shows and movies for people who can’t afford a subscription or don’t watch enough tv to justify paying for one. I highly recommend this app to everyone, weather you are looking for a free app to watch a ton of shows and movies on, or want a good place to check out if you like it for a future subscription. No cc required either for the basic free subscription! Give it a try it’s well worth it!
I am impressed with great improvements in accessibility for the blind
Not too long ago, I was very hard on Peacock because I love NBC. They were the first channel I started following when I got my first television back in 1985. When I found that there was no accessible contact with only description I was very disappointed. I have been working with the app and discovered more and more thing accessible even with my home service Cox Cable where I can only get audio description on primetime shows when they’re aired but not with replays through their app or their TV app. That’s or their app or their phone app. But Peacock is growing Malaysian bounds and I am finding is born works as well. Are you find unfortunately that there’s not a setting that I have found where I can leave audio description on. Every time a new episode of a show or series I’m watching comes on I must go into the audio settings and shoes sound English with a deer stands for audio description. It would be great if there was an option to leave I need a scription on all the time for those of us who use it. This is a great app with lots of different shows and I am truly impressed this is the Peacock I expected keep up the great work. Jim from Gainesville Florida I’m dictating so please forgive any dictation errors
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peacock TV LLC
- 91.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Peacock © Peacock TV LLC. All other programs and/or marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Peacock Premium $4.99
- Peacock Premium Plus $9.99