The USA Network app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows, watch live TV, and stream movies and past season content! Download the USA app now to watch full episodes of Suits, WWE Raw, Chrisley Knows Best, Temptation Island, AND MANY MORE!
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The USA app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Dish, and AT&T.
Sign up for an NBCUniversal profile within the app using your Facebook, Google, or email account to sync your favorite shows across our family of apps and to continue watching progress across all your devices. You’ll also receive three credits to watch episodes for free before signing in with your TV provider.
Watch Your Way
• Watch the latest episodes of new USA shows the day after they air on TV.
• Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later!
• Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
Explore NBCUniversal Content
• Access to on demand content from across the NBCUniversal family of networks (including NBC, E!, Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and Universo).
• Live stream your favorite NBCUniversal networks within the app.
• Dedicated page for each network showcasing the hottest series.
• Catalog of recent and throwback favorites available to watch.
• Filter shows by network and genre while browsing.
TV Provider Access
• Sign in with your TV subscription to gain access to the entire catalog of VOD & Live content.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to iOS@nbcuapps.zendesk.com for assistance.
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Thanks for using the USA App. This update includes:
• New series and movies from the NBC Universal family of networks, including Bravo, E!, NBC, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more
• Access to live streams across the NBC Universal family of networks
• Easier ways to find the shows and movies you love with dedicated brand pages, category filters and video previews
• A total redesign to improve the user experience
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The recent upgrade does not recognize my internet provider and I can no longer view shows on my device. Please fix this issue! I tried to rate this app with 1 star, but the app will not let me change the rating from 3, which is very overrated with the current issues!!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the update. We’re working to deliver the best possible experience. Please let us know more about the issue you’re facing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve downloaded, re-downloaded it over six times and I still cannot use my Tv Provider. I have watched the show Eyewitness once, and have started to rewatch it before the update. The update has rendered the app useless and a waste of time. I just want to rewatch a good show, and start watching others, but I can’t do anything for the moment being. Every update has made the app worse, I’ve heard, and what I’ve heard has started to come true. Please fix this app so everyone can enjoy their favorite shows once more.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know. Try unlinking your provider through your Settings and relinking it again through the USA app. If that does not work, please let us know: email@example.com.
The USA network
It’s ok at time yea it crashes a lot but I’m still trying Im not a quitter soo therefore I’m gonna keep trying hopefully it’ll work again but for rn it’s not so I’m hoping that it’s starts thank you
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 158.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.