Start banking wherever you are with Peoples Bank NC! Available to all Peoples Bank NC online banking customers, Peoples Bank NC Mobile allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks, and find locations.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Make payments to any of your bills.
- Deposit checks using your device's camera.
- Check your account balances without having to sing into your Mobile app.
- Touch ID allows you to use a secure and more efficient sign-on experience using your fingerprint. (**only available on a device with Touch ID capability**)
- Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone's built-in GPS. You can also search by zip code or address.
This version fixes some minor bugs for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Very convenient, easy to use
I always use the mobile check deposit feature and it works every time. My debit card purchases show up promptly, so I always know my balance.
Good App but....
I like being able to keep track of transactions but would like for transactions made with a debit card to be listed out immediately also instead of just reflecting against the balance. It takes up to a day for transactions against the balance to populate in the list of transactions. Overall it is very user friendly and serves the purpose without a lot of unnecessary clutter.
Decent App, Occasionally Offline/Unavailable
The app is very handy, but is frustratingly offline or unavailable occasionally. This happens once every week or two, sometimes less, and generally only lasts for about 20 minutes or so. But it’s frustrating nonetheless. Otherwise, the app is pretty seamless. I only with with BillPay, that you could see and file your actual bills within the app. If I could, I wouldn’t have a need for the web based version! Lol.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.