Percentally Pro is back with version 2! Percentally Pro 2 has greatly improved stability and great new features, making it better than ever!
Percentally Pro 2 is a professional data collection app that tracks educational goals via sessions for students with special needs. The scheduling component of Percentally Pro helps special educators such as teachers, SLPs, and OTs to organize and manage student data.
Percentally Pro 2 enables you to create goals in a goal bank, add students and assign goals to them, then schedule and run your sessions. With a minimal amount of setup, you will be up and running quickly!
GREAT NEW FEATURES:
• All new scheduling system built from the ground up
• Universal app
• Backup and restore data across devices
• Export one or all students for a selected range of dates
• Export with csv attachment
• Add multiple goals at once for a student
• Enhanced summary view for a student
• Additional UI enhancements
SAME GREAT FEATURES:
• Schedule sessions that are repeating or single instances
• Track minutes per session automatically or manually
• Collect data (tally or percentage-based)
• Indicate whether tallies are correct with prompting, correct, incorrect, or incorrect with prompting
• Calculated data indicates accuracy in terms of independent, prompted, and total
• Add an unlimited number of sessions and students
• Add an unlimited number of students to a session
• Add an unlimited number of goals to the goal bank
• Assign an unlimited number of goals to a student
• Export data via email or clipboard
• ‘Undo’ feature to fix tallying mistakes
• Add notes for a student in a session or outside of the session
• Configurable audio for marking tallies correct and incorrect
• Tally view enhancements
• iOS 11 compatibility
• Fix for rare black screen issue resulting after deleting a student's session
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How do I export and graph etc??? I’m not seeing that option.
Developer Response ,
You can export data for one student or all of your students. Tap the action button (arrow coming out of box) on the Students and Student screens. In regards to graphing, go to a student's Goal screen, then tap on the chart button in the top right corner.
Percentally Pro was invaluable this year to track session data with mixed groups. I love that I can program in my schedule so that my groups automatically pull up. The ability to export data from specific starting and end dates made writing progress reports a breeze. I also love the beautiful graphs that it generates. I have used many different systems for collecting data throughout my career as an SLP and this had been my favorite by far!
Developer Response ,
Very happy to hear you recommend Percentally Pro so highly. It's great to know that the app has helped SLPs like you manage your caseload just as much as it has helped me.
If this would accommodate split screen view on my iPad Pro is would be perfect. I love the live tallying and not having to calculate percentage. One other update I would consider is allowing session data to be exported to excel or google sheets so it is easier to read. Otherwise I LOVE IT!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.