From the makers of the award winning Just Press Record comes Perfect Tempo, the app which lets you speed up or slow down any song on your iPhone or Apple Music without affecting pitch.
It's an ideal practice tool for musicians and dancers. Play along or dance to any song at the speed you want without losing fidelity.
Access over 50 million songs directly on Apple Music*, play from your iPhone’s Music Library or from iCloud, Dropbox and other cloud services.
You can even change the tempo of any of your recordings made in Just Press Record!
Learn any song at your own speed.
Repeat any section of the song to practice a particular passage.
Rip your backing track CDs and play along to them at your own speed.
Practice your routine at the speed you want.
Put any section of the music on repeat to learn complicated steps.
• Fine control over playback tempo in 1% increments with a simple slider.
• Search for and play any song from the entire Apple Music catalog *(Apple Music subscription required).
• Direct access to all the songs you already have in your iPhone’s Music Library.
• Import backing tracks and other audio files stored on cloud services such as iCloud Drive and Dropbox.
• Direct access to all your recordings made in our app Just Press Record.
• Repeat the whole song or just one section to make practicing tricky sections easier.
• Quickly access your 'Recently Played' songs.
• Use your Apple Watch to control tempo, volume and repeat right from your wrist.
• AirPlay support for output to wireless speakers or Apple TV.
• Dark Mode support.
• Change the key (transpose up or down) of locally stored DRM-free songs imported into the app or from your iPhone’s Music Library. (Missing the pitch controls from the last version? Re-enable them in the Settings app > Perfect Tempo. Then swipe left on the album artwork when playing a song).
* Adds Dark Mode support and other enhancements for iOS 13.
* Perfect Tempo now requires iOS 13.
Perfect Tempo will never interrupt you to ask for a review - we don’t like being interrupted either! However, App Store ratings and reviews are important, so if you are enjoying Perfect Tempo and have a spare minute, we’d be delighted if you could leave a rating or review on the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly love it
I absolutely love the ability to manipulate the tempo of streaming music. As a transcribing musician, it’s an invaluable tool. It would be infinitely better if the fast forward and rewind could be done to the second more easily. Sometimes when you’re trying to hear a single 16th note you don’t want to have to scroll back an entire 5 -10 seconds. If that were to be fixed, this app would be a 5 star A+ 100% perfect app.
Great creative tool for producers
As a music producer that frequently listens to my own music (😂), this tool is a great way to hear my projects back in new ways that I couldn’t do on the fly. Can really see a song in a beat in new light very easily and this leads to being more creative
Oh my God
Never do I really write reviews for app but this one is a little different. I listen to hundreds of different genres weekly to provide the most amount of variety. This app adds an entirely new element to that. I’ve been listening to my RnB and Lo-Fi playlist now for HOURS because of this app. Just buy it, oh my goodness
- Open Planet Software Limited
- 19.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Open Planet Software Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.