Manage Your Account.
• Enroll directly from the Santander Mobile Banking App.
• Manage cards, including activating debit and credit cards, creating or changing your card PIN, reporting cards lost or stolen, and ordering replacements.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance or by using Siri.
• View deposit and credit card statements and loan/line of credit and investment account balances.
• Manage alerts, select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose how you want to receive them (text, email, or both).
• Set up, modify, or cancel Autopay credit card payments.
• Manage your contact details by editing, adding, or deleting contact information any time.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. (Santander® Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card.
Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.)
• Change or reset your Password securely from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify your identity on certain transactions using One-Time Passcode (OTP) security.
• Log in using Touch ID® or Face ID®.
Navigate with Ease.
• Enjoy helpful tips that guide you through the new/enhanced Mobile Banking features when you first log in to our highly rated Mobile Banking App.
• Make check deposits via the Mobile Banking App. (Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement for details.)
• Select Bill Pay recipients to easily make payments.
• Schedule payments for future dates.
• Set up recurring eBill payments.
• Make transfers between your Santander accounts.
• Transfer money to other Santander customers.
• Make transfers to accounts at other U.S. banks.
(Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement for details.)
Contact Us Any Time for Assistance.
• Use One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Find Directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get Started Today. It's Easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank on the go.
Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC
©2019 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
• Use Siri to now check your Quick Balance and see which eBills are due.
• Choose how we contact you about products and promotions by updating your marketing preferences.
• Experience a smoother user experience with new bug fixes.
We want to continually improve your Mobile Banking experience. If you have suggestions, please use the feedback option within the main menu in our Mobile Banking App or call the
Customer Service Center at 1-800-768-2265. We respect your opinion, and at Santander Bank, respect adds up.
Ratings and Reviews
Not that good.
Previous app was much better. On bill pay the old app shows previous payment and all bill. Not just the single bill.
Lately it does not clear properly when you log out. When you try to log back in it sends a message saying improper login because it was not logged out properly. So almost all logins take login twice. Then it sends an email for logon failure.
It does not hold the check X to say this is a pc used all the time. This forces you to answer an extra question and set the X every logon. The check picture on deposits requires flash or manual take the picture even if sitting directly under a table light.
Not being able to get a replacement card more quickly (walk in) like TD Bank is frustrating. Also recently attempted to report daughter’s lost debit card as a joint account I have access to I was blindsided when online Card Services caused me to block my debit card & main source of financial access, on New Year’s Eve with NO ability to have Lead Mgt unblock it with major proof of who I was with card in hand needing to wait at least 2 days at $30 or 8 days free on a major holiday ALL due to online features being limited in not only not indicating which account or card was being check as lost until after confirm & also should add a safety feature option asking person to confirm account they are about to block is correct! Either of two steps would have prevented this unfortunate incident. I was thankful to the manager I spoke to who made suggestions how to deal with financial bind this put me in & waving the $30 2nd day delivery fee. This also happening on 1st of month caused me to miss receiving renters payment & having to reset card info & inconvenienced my renters as well. This could all have been easily prevented with Santander making minor improvements to be where competitor banks are. If making a change in banks did not involve so many changes, I would have moved over the incident & May still at some point in near future if more innovative changes aren’t made for convenient banking. Thank you for this opportunity to give feedback.
Decent I suppose
I find the app generally useful at its most basic function. Being able to pay bills through the app is very handy and accessing a lot of my financial information is made much easier than the TD Bank app. I found Santander's deposit check camera system to be incredibly frustrating, however. The system never seemed to make it's mind if it wanted me to take a pic closer or farther away; and the automatic camera would time-out way too soon. I would prefer it to take the picture for me rather than do it manually (or at least let me choose between the two) because I don't quite trust myself if I've taken a picture of my check up to their standards or not. After struggling with taking pictures of my check, the options to deposit made me unsure if it went through or not still. It's a shame I'm left confused because my partner uses the Wells Fargo app which has the same deposit function, and his check clears automatically into his account (and it doesn't take him a whole 20min of struggling to get the camera to work). I hope Santander troubleshoots this function and gives it more stability soon. One of the biggest reasons for downloading the app was that feature. :/
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.