Manage Your Account
• Enroll in Mobile and Online Banking through your app.
• Manage cards: activate debit and credit cards, create or change your card PIN, report lost or stolen cards, and order replacements.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance or by using Siri®.
• View deposit and credit card statements and loan/line of credit and investment* account balances.
• Manage, select, and customize your alerts; pick alert settings and choose how to receive them (text, email, or push messages).
• Set up, change, or cancel Autopay credit card payments.
• Manage your contact details: edit, add, or delete contact information.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. (Santander® Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card. Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.)
• Retrieve your User ID and change or reset your Password securely from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify your identity on certain transactions using One-Time Passcode (OTP) security.
• Log in using Touch ID® or Face ID®. (If you share your device with other people, please note any fingerprints or face image stored on your device may be used to log in to the Santander Mobile Banking App and access your account.)
Navigate with Ease
• Tutorials and tips guide you through updates and improved Mobile Banking features when you first log in to your Mobile Banking App.
• Skip the ATM and deposit checks from your app.
• Add and select Bill Pay recipients to make payments.
• Schedule payments for future dates.
• Review your Bill Pay activity and pay your unpaid e-Bills.
• Make one-time and repeat transfers between your Santander accounts.
• Transfer money to other Santander customers.
• Make transfers to accounts at other banks within the U.S.
(Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement for details).
Contact Us Anytime for Assistance
• Use One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Find directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get Started Today. It's Easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank when you want to!
*Securities and advisory services are offered through Santander Investment Services, a division of Santander Securities LLC. Santander Securities LLC is a registered broker-dealer, Member FINRA(finra.org) and SIPC(sipc.org) and a Registered Investment Adviser. Insurance is offered through Santander Securities LLC or its affiliates. Santander Investment Services is affiliated with Santander Bank N.A.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
• NOT FDIC INSURED
• NOT BANK GUARANTEED
• MAY LOSE VALUE
• NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
• NOT A BANK DEPOSIT
Santander Bank N.A., Equal Housing Lender - Member FDIC
©2021 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
We’ve made improvements based on your feedback.
This version includes:
• Minor bug fixes and general improvements.
We want to continually improve your Mobile Banking experience. If you have suggestions, please use the feedback option within the main menu in our Mobile Banking App.
Ratings and Reviews
Not being able to get a replacement card more quickly (walk in) like TD Bank is frustrating. Also recently attempted to report daughter’s lost debit card as a joint account I have access to I was blindsided when online Card Services caused me to block my debit card & main source of financial access, on New Year’s Eve with NO ability to have Lead Mgt unblock it with major proof of who I was with card in hand needing to wait at least 2 days at $30 or 8 days free on a major holiday ALL due to online features being limited in not only not indicating which account or card was being check as lost until after confirm & also should add a safety feature option asking person to confirm account they are about to block is correct! Either of two steps would have prevented this unfortunate incident. I was thankful to the manager I spoke to who made suggestions how to deal with financial bind this put me in & waving the $30 2nd day delivery fee. This also happening on 1st of month caused me to miss receiving renters payment & having to reset card info & inconvenienced my renters as well. This could all have been easily prevented with Santander making minor improvements to be where competitor banks are. If making a change in banks did not involve so many changes, I would have moved over the incident & May still at some point in near future if more innovative changes aren’t made for convenient banking. Thank you for this opportunity to give feedback.
Not that good.
Previous app was much better. On bill pay the old app shows previous payment and all bill. Not just the single bill.
Lately it does not clear properly when you log out. When you try to log back in it sends a message saying improper login because it was not logged out properly. So almost all logins take login twice. Then it sends an email for logon failure.
It does not hold the check X to say this is a pc used all the time. This forces you to answer an extra question and set the X every logon. The check picture on deposits requires flash or manual take the picture even if sitting directly under a table light.
Decent I suppose
I find the app generally useful at its most basic function. Being able to pay bills through the app is very handy and accessing a lot of my financial information is made much easier than the TD Bank app. I found Santander's deposit check camera system to be incredibly frustrating, however. The system never seemed to make it's mind if it wanted me to take a pic closer or farther away; and the automatic camera would time-out way too soon. I would prefer it to take the picture for me rather than do it manually (or at least let me choose between the two) because I don't quite trust myself if I've taken a picture of my check up to their standards or not. After struggling with taking pictures of my check, the options to deposit made me unsure if it went through or not still. It's a shame I'm left confused because my partner uses the Wells Fargo app which has the same deposit function, and his check clears automatically into his account (and it doesn't take him a whole 20min of struggling to get the camera to work). I hope Santander troubleshoots this function and gives it more stability soon. One of the biggest reasons for downloading the app was that feature. :/
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Santander Bank
- 245.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.