PGPro can encrypt and decrypt messages as well as manage your OpenPGP keys. It is free, simple and lightweight. Everything stays on your device.
PGPro is open-source and made in Switzerland.
With PGPro, you can
- Encrypt and Decrypt your Messages
- Import Keys from File, Clipboard and Web (Web Key Directory and OpenPGP Keyserver)
- Export all Keys to GPG Keyring file
- Share single Keys via Share Sheet
- Generate new 3072-bit RSA Keys
- PGPro does not support ECC Keys
- PGPro does not support sign-only keys
- PGPro does not support symmetric encryption
Thanks for using PGPro!
This release includes the following changes:
- New: Support for keys without email addresses
- Improved: Settings page
as well as minor improvements and bug fixes.
In case you encounter any bugs, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider leaving a review if you find the app useful.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Functional, but harsh workflow
As someone who lives in the world of PGP on a more than daily basis, this app is solid, functional, and supports multiple Keys. That carries 3 of the stars. What holds it back is as follows:
- Lack of Face or App Password integration, total bummer
- I swap between my 4 keys at most 1-2x a week, so why can’t there be a default key?
- Constantly entering passwords...Why can’t at least the default key have a default password? I’d support this even without an app based password or facial scan.
- A query of my fellow co-workers + myself agree we spend 80% of the time decrypting, 20% encrypting (the mail app handles our encryption) but this app defaults to the Encryption function on open and there’s no way to change it.
So, all told 4 stars for effort, but fair warning this app is not well architected from a workflow perspective.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the valuable feedback!
I'm currently trying to make auto-detection of decryption keys work, but adding default keys as a fallback is a good idea.
App launch authentication is also on my road map, but still requires quite a lot of work.
If you'd like to discuss details further, please feel free to email me or open issues on Github :-)
Not bad for what I need it to do
I went through a few apps looking for what this app does...it’s easy to use and stores your keys. You can import and export all of your keys.
Great Simple App!
For an iOS app with little to no competition, this app is amazing:). You open the app and it just works. Exactly how an app should be, I don’t need a chat app, a social media network and ads built into a PGP app. 10/10 recommend if you’re looking for PGP encryption on iOS.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.