Photobucket - Store, edit and share your photos, and access your full photo library anywhere, anytime.
• Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your photos.
• Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
• Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos with anyone, anywhere.
Join the movement!
Make animated GIFs from the palm of your hand with the Photobucket GIF Maker:
• Automatically upload and store your GIFs to your library
• Share your GIFs with the millions of users on Photobucket
• Easily find all the things you need to make a great GIF in 30 seconds or less
• Use images from Photobucket or your Camera Roll to create GIFs
Upgrade with in-app purchase. Plans include:
• Embed Images Anywhere Watermark Free
• Unlimited Bandwidth/Traffic
• Easy Social Sharing
• High Speed CDN
• Zero Image Compression**
• Powerful Privacy Controls
• Ad Free Experience
• Unlimited Photo Albums
• Approx 2,500 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $4.99 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $4.08 per month ($48.99 per year)
• Approx 25,000 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $6.99 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $5.83 per month ($69.99 per year)
• Approx 100,000 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $11.99 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $10.33 per month ($123.99 per year)
Your Photobucket subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions purchased from the App Store may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Otherwise, users may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update their subscription information or to cancel. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
*Storage estimates are calculated @ 10MB per photo. Limitations are based upon GB used and not on image count, which is only provided for reference.
**images uploaded after plan purchase only
Fixes a bug where auto backup uploads could become stuck in the queue
Ratings and Reviews
What happened to photobucket
I’ve had photobucket since I was 13, I’m 24 now, used it to put 1000s of photos in storage, I came back to it to grab photos because now I use my Google Drive (WHICH I SUGGEST EVERYONE USE) I’m told I have to pay to get MY photos back from a once free service, so far I’ve gotten the photos I need, (even tho I had to download each individually) but I can’t download my videos, so now I’m thinking of just screen recording every single video and being done with photo buckets service forever. And trust me I didn’t even mention all the other bad problems from too much ads, the crashes, pop ups messages, freezing, duplicate problems, removing you photos without you being able to grab them first. I would’ve considered paying if the service wasn’t so crappy. It was a great run but bye for good photobucket.
Payed to see my photos and I can’t even watch videos without having to save each one of them individually. Yes I payed to get my pictures back this website MAKESYOUPAY after being “free” UNL storage to be able to see your pictures you uploaded trust me once you get to 10 gb you’ll be blocked from seeing your life’s pictures and you’ll get threatened that it’ll get deleted if you don’t pay . By email every other day until you pay . Photobucket used to be the best place to store photos but now I can’t say the same . Thanks photobucket for making stupid choices and having stupid people design an app that doesn’t work ! Oh and the website is equally as bad can’t see anything !!! But photos I can’t play 900 videos unless I download them to my computer . Such a rip off and terrible terrible website/app .
It is incredibly irritating having my photos held hostage accompanied by several emails every other day saying if I don't give you money I can't have my photos. I am aware that it is a business but if you're going to take my life's work and history hostage you should at least notify of the changes so that myself and others have a chance to get their photos at least. And furthermore the app is awful. They took away the ability to download by album and now it's only by photo. I have 3,000! You're telling me I have to save them all individually? F you, Photobucket. The app won't even let me go from looking at one album to the next without hard resetting it, it just says no photos to show (but says there's pics in the folder), not to mention the ads. Good grief.
- Photobucket.com Inc.
- 70.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus20 $2.99
- Plus50 $4.99
- Plus20 $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.